Chapter 6- Spoiled brat

Mia's POV

The suite looked amazing. It was spacious and very luxurious. It was just great! There was a mini bar, a mini kitchen, and one huge ass living room. It's feels like a dream.

I plop down on the couch and take my phone from my bag, but it was quickly snatched by this guy, "hey, that's my phone, give it back." I demand,

"You're not gonna get this phone back because-" he opened the window and threw my phone into thin air, making me gasp, "it doesn't exist anymore." He completes.

The duck is wrong with him?

No I meant what the fuck is wrong with him?

And that sentence up there my friends *points to the sentence* is autocorrect in real life.

"Why'd you fucking do that?" I ask with rage.

"I couldn't risk you calling anyone and then knowing that we're here." He says casually, which made me roll my eyes. I would've decapitate him if he wasn't two size bigger than me. And let's not forget that fact that he's hot.

I remove my book from my bag and flip through the pages, but he snatched my book too.

Oh hell no, not my book!

"What's this?" He asks, it's a book you blind fuck!

"Please, do not, and I mean do not throw that book anywhere. I swear I'll do anything you say, I'll listen to you, but please don't do anything to that book." I plead,

He shrugs and threw the book at me before disappearing into the room. I flip through the pages to find my bucket list and look down the page to find the right number. And... found it.

Wish #18- Get kidnapped ✔️

I shut my book and place it back in the bag. I look around, clearly being bored as fuck. I walk into the kitchen and try to search for some food, but there was nothing. I'm hungry!

I walk into the room to find the guy half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist, and he glared at me once he sees me, "didn't your mom teach you some manners?"

Oh now he pissed me off.

"Don't you dare fucking talk to me like that! I'm not your damn slave, so you better watch your mouth. And don't you even talk about manners when you've got non. I mean who even kidnaps someone, takes away their phone, throws it out of the fucking window, and doesn't even offer food to the person? And you're the one to talk about manners. Now, get the fuck out of the room!" I said out of rage,

I'm out of breath with all this talking. I hope I have drilled something into that thick brain of his.

"How dare you-" I cut him off by raising my finger. I snap my fingers and point it towards the door, signaling him to get out. He walks towards me and stops, "Te arrepentirás de esto perra. [you'll regret this you bitch.]" he says,

"Vamos a ver acerca de que usted imbécil. [we'll see about that you asshole.]" I retort back and completely shock him when I speak in fluent Spanish.

He glares at me before leaving the room. This guy better not mess with me or I'll turn his life into a living hell.

I enter the washroom and have a long warm shower. Who is this guy? He comes to the store looking like a normal person, and the next thing you see he has a fucking gun and a knife and turns out to be rich as fuck, and let's not forget the fact that he's a complete dickhead. But a dickhead who helped me tick a wish on my bucket list.

I leave the washroom with a robe, feeling all rich and royal. There was a walk in closet in the room, so I decided to check it out. Surprisingly, there were clothes for men and women in here.

The only pajamas I saw were the silk, rich kid kind. Ok, do these hotel people think that whoever comes here will fit into these clothes? Do they not know about different shapes and sizes?

I slip into this one and it surprisingly fit me. I felt like a brat, so I decided to change.

I search more and found something normal, So I slip into it and it actually fits me

I search more and found something normal, So I slip into it and it actually fits me. Looks like these clothes were specially designed for me.

I put my hair in a bun, tuck myself in the bed, and close my eyes, going into a deep sleep

Looks like I need to sleep with an empty stomach.

*******
I hate sleeping without having food before it. I can't even sleep like that! Anyways, comment and vote :)

Quote:"She loved mysteries so much, that she became one."
- Quentin Jacobsen

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•