Chapter 13- Totes Twinning

Mia's POV

After making breakfast and cleaning up the mess we made in the kitchen, Liam and I decide to go to the electronic store nearby to buy me a new phone. Well that's only advantage I have after Ashton threw my phone, isn't it?

"L, would you please get ready quick?" I scream from the living room while wearing my watch. He leaves his room and stands in front of me, "shall we leave?" He asks and I nod.

We enter the elevator, push the button leading us to the lobby, wait until it reaches down and we got out of the building. Me and Liam were walking in silence, and I'm thankful for that because once Liam starts talking, he won't stop, which gives me a headache. Sorry Liam I said that.

"So-" he starts, "-what does this Ashton dude look like?"

"Well Ashton, without a doubt, is hot, but I hate him, because his personality isn't as nice as he looks. He's an asshole, a dickhead, a wuss, Juro que lo odio tanto, sólo quiero sostener su cuello y romper a la mitad. Su personalidad y actitud es la cosa más jodida que he visto. Como cómo la puta me puede llamar una perra y salirse con la suya. Él es un idiota, que quiero-"

"Oh here we go with the Spanish once again." Liam says and rolls his eyes.

"Sorry Liam, but you know I start speaking in a different language when I'm seriously pissed and talk shit about someone right?" I say and he nods,

"Control you anger Mia, the way you were speaking seemed like you wanted to kill him."

"I do. I really fucking do!" I exclaim,

Liam definitely understands and speaks Spanish because he also traveled with me and helped me complete half my bucket list, and if y'all are wondering what I said, here it is;

"I swear I fucking hate him so much, I just want to hold his neck and snap it in half. His personality and attitude is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Like how the fuck can he call me a bitch and get away with it. He's an asshole, I wanna-" and then Liam stopped me.

We walk into the store and I walk towards all the Apple devices. I was just saving up a lot of money to buy an iPhone for me, and here I am, ready to buy one. I decided to buy an iPhone 6s Rose Gold, because it's color is just so beautiful, and no, I didn't wanna buy an iPhone 7, because no headphone jack.

"Mia?" Someone calls my name and I look up to see Abigail. She walks towards me and hugs me real tight. And believe me when I say tight, I mean tight. Like almost choking me to death tight.

"What a coincidence! Are you here to buy a phone?" She asks, which made me roll my eyes and reply like this,

"No Abigail, I'm here to buy some clothes because I'm running out of them." I said sarcastically.

"Ok fine I get it. I'm here to buy a phone too because last night my phone stopped working and I decided that instead of fixing it, why not I buy a new one right?" She says,

"Umm Mia, care to introduce?" Liam says,

"Oh right, Liam this is Abigail, the girl who dropped me home, and Abigail, this is Liam, my childhood best friend." I introduced them both.

Liam extends his arm, but was surprised when Abigail hugged him instead, "it's so nice to meet you Liam. I now have another friend thanks to Mia." She says and breaks the hug.

"So, which phone are you buying?" She asks,

"iPhone 6s Rose Gold" I reply,

"Omg, then I should definitely buy that too, we'll be totes twinning." She says and squeals, making me chuckle.

Totes twinning.

******

I have nothing to say cuz all I can see and hear right now is Barbie and the Spy Squad. *sarcastically says* Great! Isn't it?

Quote:"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid•