I was trying to go clean, but I was still doing things the dirty way. I guess it was in my nature. I only got that studio space because I made a deal with the owner. I get as many studio spaces as I want if I provide drugs to some of the musicians that rent his studio spaces. Drugs make musicians happy. Some of your favorite artists can't record a single song without them. Whether it's weed, coke, pills, codeine...

Desdemona takes the check then grabs her Chanel purse sticking it in there. She puts her purse on her desk then she opens a drawer pulling out a stack of papers. She pushes them towards me then sits a pen on top of them. "This is the contract. $100,000 covers everything from social media promotion, creating a website, parties in your honor, photo shoots, the list goes on. Starting today I am all yours for as long as it takes to get your career off the ground. Well, as long as you sign it."

I pick up the pen looking over the contract signing my name or initials wherever need be. When I get to the last page I put the pen down looking up at her. She looks at me then extends her right hand. "You are now my client and I now work for you. It's my pleasure to welcome you to Love, Garnet." I take her hand in mine then we shake. She stands up from her desk pacing as she says, "Now I know you wanna pop champagne to celebrate the great pleasure of working with yours truly." She motions to herself making me chuckle. "But we have a couple of housekeeping things to cover. I have some questions and ideas."

"I'm ready to hear whatever you have to say," I say sitting back.

"First of all is Draco you real name? Like, on your birth certificate that your mother or father gave to you?" She asks with her head tilted to the side making me laugh.

I nod replying, "Yeah. My Mom was obsessed with Ancient Greece. Draco was the first recorded legislator of Athens. It's also a constellation and a dragon in Greek mythology. All my brothers were named after either a Greek god or something."

"You have brothers?" She asks hugging her arms to herself as I raise my brows. I look up at her as she stands behind her desk. She has heels on, so I figured she was about 5'7" without them.

"Yeah?" I ask in confusion wondering where she was going with this. "Three."

"I was just asking because if they look like you-" I arch my brow as she pauses then says, "Uhh, I mean, you're brothers, so you probably look alike and maybe they'd be interested in what I have in store for you. You said you were interested in modeling, soo, like a family thing. That was awkward." Her head falls and I laugh.

"Naw, you're straight. I mean, those niggas aiight looking. Glock is a little short and funny looking. He look like a little gremlin or some shit." She laughs then I say, "I can assure you though, they're not interested. They're into some other stuff. They're not into what I'm into."

She nods her head than turns around looking out of the window. She suddenly whips around asking, "How old are you?"

"22," I say nonchalantly brushing a speck off of my shirt. When I look up she's looking at me as if shocked.

"22 as in your the age of most people who graduate college?"

"Yeahh," I say in a duh tone. "What other 22 is there?" I say laughing.

"You look older."

"How old do I look?" I ask out of curiosity.

"At least 25." I nod my head accepting that. "Anyway, as far as what you want to do, I think we should start with the modeling. You should use the fact you're in a relationship with a super model who has appeared in Vogue and walked on some pretty big runways. I'm sure you've met some people in that industry because of her. Be more visible with her. She seems to be more open with the relationship posting pictures on social media, but you don't. When people see a good looking couple that takes cute pictures they tend to gravitate towards that. You know, relationship goals..Have you talked to her about modeling, asked for any tips on how to get your foot in the door?"