Cast

Desdemona has always been good with words

Desdemona has always been good with words. Crossword puzzles were fun to her. Her favorite board game is Scrabble. Her best subject in school was English and Language Arts. She won her fourth grade spelling bee with ease. She won a poetry contest in middle school with no problem. She wrote her way into the best university in the United States through essays that got her accepted with scholarships. She wrote her way to the top with a career that made her a millionaire.

There's so many positive 4 letter words:
Love
Like
Hope
Care
Life

Then there's negative:
Hate
Evil
Dead

For once in her life Desdemona wanted to hear negative. The word in itself: Negative. Instead she heard positive. Her whole world came tumbling down when she found out she was positive for HIV/AIDS.

When you have this disease you suddenly become a walking HIV/AIDS campaign.

"Hello, I'm Desdemona Garnet. I'm 32 years old, unmarried with no children. I have a bachelors and masters degree from Princeton University. I'm the CEO of my own companies that gross in millions of dollars every year. In every sense of the word I am successful, BUT I was diagnosed with HIV AIDS two years ago." Then she goes on to say how it gets hard, but she's a survivor and how people should have protected sex and get tested regularly.

But Desdemona is nowhere near a survivor YET. She's still surviving and she has no clue if she's going to make it. There are a lot of things she has, but there's a lot she doesn't.

She just wants to experience that four letter word, that thing called:
L O V E

Starring...

Draco De Carlo

Draco De Carlo