Chapter 01: I Don't Know

Start from the beginning

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Decimo. The Sun Guardian, Sasagawa Ryohei, has arrived." A maid knocked on Tsuna's door. "I'm coming."

Tsuna opens the door and passes by the bowing maid, "Thank you for informing me, Jane." The maid immediately stood up straight with a bright smile, "Yes, Decimo." Following after him.

"Oh~ If it isn't my EXTREME little bro!" Ryohei said as he swung an arm around Tsuna.

"Oi! Don't cling to close to Juudaime you boxing freak!" Gokudera shouted. "Yeah! Only Lambo-sama can!" Lambo stated as he wrapped an arm around Tsuna's arm. "Welcome back Sasagawa-san." Chrome greeted. Fuuta just sweatdropped.

It took a while for the commotion to calm down.

"So big brother, how was your fight?" Tsuna asked. Now they're seated at a conference table in the meeting room. Jane walks to Tsuna and pours him a cup of tea and then waits quietly on the side after serving everyone else. 

"Of course I won to the EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted. "Of course you'd win you boxing idiot." Gokudera commented. Ryohei made a soft smile and shouts, "Thanks to the EXTREME." "Hmp." Gokudera replied.

"That aside. I'm more curious about your guys' situation." Ryohei said in a serious tone. The other three Guardians tense up while Fuuta quietly gulps.

Tsuna stared at his sun guardian. Not saying anything. Ryohei didn't back down and stared at him back. Tsunai sighs with defeat. "Hah~ Looks like you're gonna keep asking if I don't tell you." Ryohei smiles before turning serious again.

Tsunai enters his boss mode, "I didn't want to get you involved since you have boxing, along with the others. However, if you still wish to know I'll tell you." Ryohei nodded his head as a sign 'Go on.'

Tsuna continued, "Not long ago we were investigating a certain crime. The Varia discovered a note saying 'Vongola is in danger.' Immediately we were put on guard. Apparently where the note was found was where one of our branch famiglia was stationed, but it suddenly disappeared."

"Huh? Disappeared?" Ryohei questioned. "More like destroyed." Gokudera added in. "That's not all. The note also said for us Guardians who are in Italy are not to meet up with the others unless we want them to lose their reason for not coming to Italy with us."

Immediately Ryohei became alarmed. "Then Kyo-" "Kyoko-chan and Haru are fine. Since they're studying aboard here in Italy, it's easy to keep an eye out for them." Tsuna reassured him.

"We weren't able to tell you and the others because on the note it threatened us that if we did, they would do something much worse than taking what is precious to you guys. Which we still don't know." Fuuta added.

"Yeah. And we really missed you guys but we also thought it was best not to involve you guys so what you love won't be at risk." Lambo gave a sad smile. Ryohei frowned and patted Lambo's head.

Tsuna noticed the atmosphere and spoke, "Well it's great that you came here of your own accord. We really did miss you guys. So we're glad you came, big brother."

The others notice what Tsuna is trying to do and go along with him. "Yeah, now you can buy me more candy," Lambo laughed. "At least that annoying girl will finally shut up about you since you're here." Gokudera said. "Oh? Haru? I miss her to the EXTREME! Even Kyoko!" Ryohei shouted. Tsuna smiled. 'Welcome back my Sun.'