Chapter 01: I Don't Know

Start from the beginning

Yamamoto walks into his team's bus and sits down staring at the package. A few seconds pass before he decided to open it.

There inside was a sweat-absorbing wristband with the Vongola seal on it. He picked it up and a small folded paper fell from it. Yamamoto glanced at the paper and unfolded it.

He read 'Yamamoto, congratulations on once again making it to Nationals. We'll be cheering you on from here. I hope you're resting properly and not over working yourself even though you love baseball! That would make us sad. So take care of yourself and have fun! - Tsuna

Take-Nii! Don't forget about Lambo-sama now that you're famous! Make sure you buy me a lot of candies with your money-

Oi baseball loving freak! If you lose I'll blow you to pieces for tarnishing the Vongola name! - Gokudera

Congratulations Yamamoto-san. -Chrome.'

Yamamoto chuckled while reading the nostalgic handwritings. "Which is it? Congratulating me or scolding me?"

"Oh Takeshi? You're already here?" Another extra walks into the bus followed buy other baseball players.
"Fan mail? So rare for you to open it before getting to the hotel." One player said.

"Haha. Yeah. It's from my famiglia." Yamamoto smiled while putting on the wristband.

"Oh you're family? That's nice." "How did you pronounce that wrong?" "You're wristband is so cool!" And his teammates went on.

"Which Famiglia do you belong to?"

The bus became quiet as everyone looked back to see Geji at the front. "Did Geji just talk?" "No way?" "Really?" "Is this a sign?" "Is it bad or good?" "He can talk?" His teammates say in a jokingly manner, all but Yamamoto who stares at Geji with wide eyes.

Geji sits in the front seat ignoring everybody once again. However, Yamamoto noticed his sudden change for that instant while he asked that. Yamamoto instincts were telling him something he hadn't felt in a while. 'That guy... He's dangerous.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere else in Japan stood a man who watched over his precious town. He saw a bunch of teenagers bullying a kid. The man jumped in the middle of the scene and calmly said, "Stop crowding or I'll bite you to death."

"Oh no! It's Hibari Kyoya! Run!" One boy shouted. They all ran away except for the trembling child. "Little herbivore, you too." Hibari glared at the boy. "Ah!" The boy immediately stood up and bowed, "Th-thanks!" He said before dashing off. "Or carnivore?" " ..." Hibari walked away into the shadows.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At an airport somewhere in Italy

"Oh? It's been a while since I've been here to the EXTREME!" A white hair man yelled in the airport receiving glares in return from the security guards.

"Haha-EXTREMELY sorry," he said in a lower voice.

"Sasagawa-san!" A familiar voice calls out to him. "Huh?" The white hair man turns to the person calling him. "Oh? Well if it isn't Fuuta to the EXTREME!"

Fuuta sweatdropped, "Haha you still haven't changed I see." "So have you. Didn't I tell you to EXTREMELY call me just Ryohei last time we met?" Ryohei said as he patted Fuuta's back.

"I prefer Sasagawa-san," Fuuta chuckled, "Now shall we go to Decimo and the others?" "Oh! Extreme! It's been so long I miss them to the EXTREME! Let's go!" Ryohei shouted once again receiving glares from the security guards. Fuuta just sheepishly laughed, 'He never changes.'