"An alright voice? What is that suppose to mean?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know" I laughed.

We reach the school. He stops in front of the school. I get out and go to the back. I grab my backpack and close both doors. I start walking and hear the radio be lowered. I stop as Ryan calls my name.

"Alexandra" he called. I look at him and tilt my head confused. "Yes?" I ask.

"What? I don't get a thank you" I shook my head no. "Girls that have alright voices don't say thank you" I smiled innocently.

He laughed "well your welcome anyway" I laughed too. "Thanks Ryan for the ride" I watch him drive off.

I than see someone leaning against a car looking at me. It was Nathaniel and he looked angry.  He starts walking to me but I turn around and particularly ran into the school before he could reach me.

I was about to reach my locker when I see Sam leaning against it. He was on his phone he didn't see me.

'Maybe if u grab my stuff quickly and walk away while he's on his phone then he won't see me. Let's hope so'

I walk to my locker and acted normal.

"Um excuse me your on my locker" I say. He gets off without looking up.

'So far so good' I say to myself.

I open my locker and grab my math book. I could feel Sam move to look at me. "Lexi?" His voice sends shivers down my back.

"Yeah" I close my locker "that's me. Well technically it's Alexandra Queen but your almost there" he gives me a smile.

'Why is he smiling at me' I asked myself.

I give him a confused look. His smile drops. "What. What Happened?" He asked.

'Is he asking dumb or is he dumb'

"Sam are you ok?" I ask and than it's his turn to give me a confused look. "Huh? What do you mean?" He stepped closer to me and I stepped back hesitatingly.

"Ok you are difficult to figure out" I turned away from his and start to walk to class.

"Lexi wait up" Sam screamed. I start walking faster. I turn to look back and see him pushing people to try an reach me.

I started running. Than seconds later I hit someone and we both fall. My backpack falls from my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" I say picking my backpack up from the floor. I look up to see who I dumped into. "Sam?" He gave me an annoyed look.

"What the fvck is your problem" he pushed me a bit. "Freaking by polar" I mumbled. "What the fvck did you say?" He has started to walk away but than looked at me pissed.

"I said your freak-" I than was cut of by someone calling me.

"LEXI!" someone screamed my name. I stopped for a moment and looked at Sam. That person calling me sounded exactly like Sam but he was right in front of me. Sam seemed pale. He backed away from me and walked away from the person calling me.

Now it was coming to me. Wasn't Sam behind me not in front of me. How did he appear so quickly in front of me.

"LEXI!" they screamed again. Their voice sounded closer this time.

Soon there he was, Sam.

'What the actual hell is going on?'

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️