part 24

After we finished going around set it was about time to go home so we did.

When we got there Logan's mom had been sitting on the couch waiting for us. She looked extremely angry about something.

"Logan, I'm extremely disappointed in you"  she said.

"What, why, What did I do?" He said confused.

"I asked your brother what days he was busy and there was plenty of times for us to hang out all together because you told me your schedual to." She stated.

"Mom, me and jake both planned that, the truth is that we're in a bit of a fight right now." He replied, adding a bit of weight on fight.

"Young man that is your brother, you need to talk." She said.

"Mom, before you go making accusations, please just get Jake to explain because I don't want to talk about it." He said.

"Fine, I'll go ask him." She Said as she hurried out the door.

"Love you mom." He said before she slammed the door without replying.

"It's alright logan, she'll see it soon, she'll know soon." I replied.

"I know but I've never really seen her this flustered" he said as he sat plopped down on the couch with his head in his hands.

"It's gonna be alright logan, I promise." I said.

"Yeah, I just want it to be better already though." He said as he looked up.

"Well life isn't perfect. How about we eat some cupcakes I was gonna suprise you with." I replied.

"Your honestly the best, I don't know what I would do without you." He replied.

------------------

Some time later his mom came storming back into the house.

"Logan Alexander paul you better get over here right now." She said. She stood infront of the front door.

"What did I do this time?" He said back as he walked over to her.

"You beat up your damn brother? Seriously? You got angry and bear him up?" She said.

"Did he happen to mention why?" Said logan. I could see his hands in balls so tight his knuckles where white.

"No, there is no good explanation for that." She Said back.

"How about he kidnapped my daughter and almost raped her?! How about how he traumatized her even more?!" He yelled. I had never seen him so angry.

"What?" She said as her face softened.

"Yes mom, that's why." He said back.

She looked at me. "Is this true?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Oh guys I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to offend any of you." She Said as she took me and logan in for a group hug.

"Its alright mom, just don't make accusations next time before hearing both sides." He replied.

Finally she let go and there was a bit of tension in the room. Then she broke the silence when she said "I guess I should go to bed, I have a plain to catch early tommorow with your father." She Said before she went off.

Me and logan looked at each other weird before saying goodnight and heading off to bed.

Well that was weird. So I walked off go bed.

----------------------
In dream.

"Kill yourself" said the soft whispers. "You don't deserve this life." They said. "You belong in hell with your uncle." They wouldn't stop.

------------------

I woke up in cold sweats and looked at the clock, it was 11 am, I over slept, Logan's mom and dad already left.

Even after I woke up I kept hearing the voices so I decided to go get ready and try to block them out.

----------------------

It was nearly three months later and the voices were louder than ever, they never stopped.

----------------------

It was nearly one year later and the voices were louder than ever. They never stopped.

Finally I started to cave, today was my 15th birthday but honestly it felt like if been alive for much longer in what has turned to a hell hole.

I had just woken up and logan wasn't supposed to get home for a little bit. Each day dragged on.

After my shower I got dressed and went out into the kitchen, logan should be here soon.

And sure enough, I was right, he came tumbling in with a huge gift box.

"Jesus Logan, this is huge." I said, putting in my happy charaid again. It was like a never ending game of acting.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He yelled.

"Thanks!" I yelled back but not as loud.

"Well, what are you waiting For?" He asked "Go ahead and open it!"

I walked up to it and started to pull of the wrapping paper.

"Come onnnnnn" he said "Go faster, I'm excited to see you reaction!" He said.

I opened it up fully and pulled out a brown box that I pulled open when I saw it, a little beautiful puppy. It was black and looked to be a small baby lab.

"Oh my god!" I yelled as I picked it up. I held it to my chest right away.

"I knew you would love it." He told me.

I ran to kong and said "let's see if they get along!"

Logan raced behind me but I'm faster than him so I got there first.

I put him in the kennel next to kong and they immediately started to play and wag their tails.

I reached over to logan who was now standing behind me and I hugged him so tight. He took it by suprise, I hadn't hugged him in a while and my hugs are rare.

He hugged back after a second or two, finally processing what was happening. I pulled back and looked up at him.

"Thank you so much logan, this means a lot to me, I love you." After I said that he had a shocked look on his face, I hadn't said those words in almost 6 months to him.

"I love you too." He replied. He had a huge grin on his face.

After that we went out to dinner and had a nice evening out.

--------------------------

The voices stopped for that one night this whole year. I was finally getting better.