seventeen

"Serena, do you want to go on a date?" Ash had asked Serena as the two didn't have to work.

Serena had lifted an eyebrow,"Right now?" She questioned as she was curious of what he had in mind. Nodding  his head, Serena knew he had been thinking about it. "Okay," She said as Ash cheered, leading her to his car.

He opened the door, allowing her to sit in the passenger seat. He started the engine and began to drive onto to the road. "What exactly do you have in mind?" Serena asked as she loked out the window.

"There's this new movie, and I know its something been wanting to see." Ash stated as Serena's eyes widen.

"Do you mean, spiderman?" She asked as Ash had confirmed it with a nod.

Serena had been wanting  to see that movie since it had been announced. She, had planned to go with Miette but she had a date with Calum leaving her to not go. And, there was also her job.

Excited she entered the theaters completely ignoring to get food as Ash had decided to let her go since he wanted popcorn.

Serena took noticed as she rolled her eyes, she saw that the movie was going to start in a couple mintues. She headed to the doors but was stopped by raven haired boy asking for help.

Giggling, she grabbed the drinks as he carried an extra-large popcorn size. The two walked in as they chose a seat in the back.

Halfway through the movie, Ash was getting bored as he was a loyal DC fan. He decided to play tricks on Serena.

After a few pokes, Serena glared at him. He gave a cheeky smile as he made a goofy face causing her to laugh.

They were shush by a couple people around, Ash annoyed took out his tongue as a little boy in the front seat had told him to shut up. Getting defensive, "Where are your manners?" He whispered to the boy.

Who ended up spitting on him, Serena took noticed as she decided to switch seats with Ash.

The boy kept laughing as he pointed at Ash. Serena gave her lovely boyfriend a certain look.

Unamused, he crossed his arms as the boy threw a popcorn at him. Unable to control his anger, he yelled out. "Stop!" Serena face palmed as a security was waiting for the two. "Take that kid to, he is disturbing!" Ash exclaimed as he walked towards the door.

"Ash," I mumbled as the guard grabbed Ash. The raven haired boy brushed him off.

"I can leave on my own," He sassed as I follow him outside. I crossed my arms as he turned around. "I'm sorry," He apologized. "I know you want to see it but, I ruined it because of my-"

The young adult was cutoff by a pair lips on top of his. He kissed back as she had pulled away. "Its fine, the boy was annoying." She sighed as she threw her drink away.

Ash following behind, "Do you want to go to the arcades?"

"Only if you promise you won't fight with someone younger than you," She pointed her index finger.

Ash grew a smirk, "Will get kissed again?"

"Nope," Serena said causing him to sweatdropped as she started laughing.

A/n
So I forgot yesterday, I had a meet so that explains why I didn't update. Especially since I knocked out on my bed when I got home.

-Rc