sixteen

"Ash Ketchum, In order to graduate you must pay all these late fees," The Secretary told me as she handed me a list.

I took the list from her hand, as I scanned it with my eyes. "These are overdue books!" I exclaimed as she nodded her head. "I turned them all in though."

"Mr.Ketchum, every day you get an email saying you have a book overdue. Each day it's ten cents; leading it to cost a total of fifty dollars."

I rolled my eyes, "Look, I don't see the point of this." I reasoned as dhe didn't budged.

"Hello Mrs. Bo" I heard a familiar voice as I turned around and saw Serena.

"Hello sweetie, can you explain the paper to this man." She gestured to me.

As I mentally wanted to take my tongue out. Serena walked over and asked for the paper. I handed it to her, as she began to read it.

She face palmed as sh dragged me to another room. "Just pay the fee," She stated.

"You know this is all your fault," I crossed my arms.

She raised an eyebrow as she placed a hand on her hip. "How?"

I pointed at the dates of the overdue books, "These were freshmen and sophomore year, you made me check out books with you."

She looked at the dates, "You wanted to accompany me in the library and you checked those books out."

"But, Serena!" I whined as I didn't want to pay the fees.

She placed a hand on my cheek, "Do you really want to repeat a year just for late fees?" She questioned as I saw her blue eyes stare into mine. I looked down at her lips, "First pay the fees,"

"Fine." I gave in as I walked back to the secretary. I gave her the money I owed and left the office with Serena behind.

"Was that so hard?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes, as she got onto her tippy toes and gave me a long kiss. Something that she hasn't done in a while. I placed my arms around her waist as she placed hers ontop of her shoulder.

She pulled away, "Happy?" She questioned as I nodded my head, causing her to laugh.

"I have to stay here and help out, go back to class," She ordered.

"I need a pass," I said as she nodded and quickly grabbed a pass and filled it out.

"Here," She extended the slip onto my hand.

I gave her a quick peck on her cheek,"Teacher's pet." I winked at her as she rolled her eyes and walked back inside.

A/n

Told ya I planned to do this daily ;)