Chapter 26

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to white walls and I was laying on something soft. There was pain all in my body and I could especially feel it when I tried to sit up. I realized I had a cast on my foot and I groaned.

This is Great.

I press the button on the side, which called the nurse.

"Great you're up," she said.

"Yeah, it's so fantastic," I said sarcastic.

She chuckled. "Don't be sarcastic with me. Didn't you learn to look both ways before crossing the street?" she said jokingly. She tapped me on the head with her pencil. "Okay, you have a broken leg, you also got stitched in your leg because, you were losing a lot of blood. Hmm your side was bleeding but nothing that serious. There will most likely be a bruise there and that's pretty much it."

"Thanks," I said.

"Oh, a girl outside also wanted to come in and see you. Do you want to see her?"

"What's her name?" I asked. It could be a fan you never know.

"Autumn, I believe. Or maybe it was Spring. One of those seasons." she said.

"Ha- ha. You're so funny," I said sarcastically. "Please let her in."

"Will do," and with that the nurse walked out.

Autumn walked in and her eyes were red, signalling she had been crying.

"Awh don't cry. I'm fine," I said. 

I opened my arms and she slowly walked towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"I was so scared," she said. "Don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I know and I wont," I said, promising her.

She climbed on to the bed and laid her head on my chest, making sure not to put me in pain. I wrapped an arm around her.

"You're such an idiot," she said. 

"I know," I said, playing with her hair.

"I've been here all day waiting for you to get up," she said.

I looked at the time. The clock on the wall read 10 o'clock. "I was passed out all that time?" I asked. That's a long time considering I got hit around 9:30. It's been twelve hours.

"No, they gave you something to put you asleep. But I just lost my dad. I had to stay up and make sure I didn't lose you too."

I pulled her closer to me. "I'm sorry. I'll pay more attention next time," I spoke quietly. "Go to sleep."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Positive. I'll be fine. I'm going to sleep with you."

We soon both fell asleep.

Autumn's P.O.V.

"Wakey, wakey love birds!" Someone screamed. I woke up hazily and rubbed my eyes. Of course it was Louis.

I sat up and made sure not to wake Harry up. "Hey Lou," I said.

"I missed you in those two weeks," he said as he came closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

I hugged him back. "I missed you too."

I looked at the time to see it was around midnight. Only two hours has passed since me and Harry went to sleep. Only Louis would be this hyper at midnight.