Chapter 10

Autumn's P.O.V.

"Wake up, Autumn," I heard Jake say as he  jumped on the bed we slept in.

I groaned "No, I want to sleep!" I yelled. It sounded muffled since I yelled into the pillow. "Stop."

He stop jumping and hovered over me. He sat on his knees with me in-between them, straddling me.

He pressed his lips to my cheek. "Jake," I whined. "Leave me alone."

He stopped and pushed me off the bed. "Fine, I see how it is," he said.

"Ouch," I cried out in pain. I hit the ground hard and it was unexpected making the fall feel harder.

I opened my eyes to see Jake on the bed looking at me with worry in his eyes. I sat up and he turned around,  seeing I was okay.

"Why did you do that?" No reply. I stood up and climbed on to the bed.  "Are you ignoring me?" No reply. "Jake," I said stretching out his name. He didn't say anything and glared at me. He didn't do a good job of faking to be mad at me. I could see right through him.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him lightly. I moved my lips against his trying to get a response. Nothing. I pushed him down on the bed, so I hovered over him. I asked for an entrance and he quickly denied it.

I moved my hips up and down rubbing against his crotch. His hands grabbed my waist and he moved me from up top of him, so I laid beside him.

"Fuck, don't do that," he swore. I giggled from beside him. I knew he had a boner now.

He flipped around,  hovering over me. He pecked my lips. "I only ignored you because you said you wanted me to leave you alone."

I smacked his arm, "You know I didn't mean that way."

He tried giving me an innocent smile but like I said I can see through it all.

I sat up and leaned my head against his chest hearing his heart beat. "I'm hungry," I whispered.

He chuckled. "I am too. What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch. Nah, it's 11:30," I said.

"Come on," Jake said. He intertwined his fingers with mine and went up the stairs. He started banging on the door. "Feed us! Feed us! Feed us!"

I burst out laughing. I don't know why I found it so funny but I did. I gasp for air on the ground while Jake stopped knocking for a minute to look at me.

"Are you okay?"

I laughed even harder. I stood on my feet still laughing. I hit the door. "Feed us!" He joined in and we banged on the door. "Feed us! Feed us! Feed us! Don't let us starve."

The door swung open. "Will you guys shut up?" A furious John asked us.

"Can we eat, huh?" Jake said poking him.

John glared at him."Will it shut you guys up?"

"Yes!" I yelled.

John cringed, "Geez when did people these days get so annoying." It sounded like he was talking to himself as he stumped up the stairs.

Jake and I laughed and went to go make us breakfast.

We made eggs, bacon, pancakes and sausage. But we made just enough for four people. Jake, that teenager, Nathan and me. Because we don't care about John! We debated about Nathan but I said we should and told Jake to not argue with me.

We ate our breakfast and left the rest on the counter and wrote a small note.

Dear People In the House,