Chapter 19

Harry's P.O.V.

"Wow a girl sneezing while I was kissing her has never happened before," I said remembering what happened about five minutes ago.

We were now on the couch watching Sesame Street. Autumn is really something else.

"Well you shouldnt have kissed me," she said.

I pouted "Yeah but I wanted to," I moved closer to her l. "And now I want to again."

She scoffed. "Go kiss Morgan," she said angrily.

I brushed my lips over her neck. "You know me and her broke up and she likes Jake. And," I trailed off. "You would rather have me kiss you." I kissed the spot a little bit under her ear, knowing her sweet spot.

She moaned, while I smirked into her neck.

I pulled away and I looked her in the eyes. "Go on a date with me tonight?"

She nodded and leaned against my chest in between my legs "Ill go."

I smirked at her and then grabbed her. "You love me!" I shouted.

"No, I don't I never will!" she screamed back as I tickled her. She was laughing so hard and I knew she was joking about what she said. 

But just her saying it made a little something in my heart crash to pieces.

What if she never really fully forgives me? What if she never loves me again? 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zayn's P.O.V.

I walked up to Jazmin's door. I don't know why I was so nervous. I don't usually get this way with girls. I fiddled with the flowers I bought her.

I reached my hand out and knocked on her door. She answered it and she was honestly beautiful. 

She had on a blue casual dress. It was lace on the top and you could see some lace on the bottom. It had a blue ribbion belt around it. She had blue and black feathered earrings and her hair slightly curled. The whole outfit made her blue eyes pop out.

She was so beautiful and I knew I was blushing.

She stepped forward, closer to me. I knew she was taking my outfit in. "Hi Zayn," she said.

"Hi Jazmin, you-" I started out and I could feel the heat ruching to my cheeks again. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself," she said winking. 

"These are for you," I said sheepishly. I handed her the red and white roses. She looked surprise. 

"You can come in for a while," she said before running off somewhere with the roses. 

I walked in the kitchen to see her leaning against the conter, trying to reach a vase on one of the top shelves. I went over to her. I leaned against her to her back was to my chest and reached the vase. 

I handed it to her and she blushed. "Thanks," she said quietly.

She put the flowers in the vase and filled it with water.

"So why do you keep the vases all the way up there?" I asked.

"Well we don't really use it. No one has ever bought me flowers before," she said sheepishly.

I was surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah," she replied.

I smiled. "Well I guess I better bring you more flowers on our next date."