Chapter 9

Autumn's P.O.V.

-Flashback-

"Hey Dad," the teenager girl said, when John walked in.

I'm not even going to ask. I stayed lying down on the couch.

"Hey princess," he replied.

"Do you know who the guy is?" She asked. John gave her a confused look. "The one that broke in the house in the middle of the night and tried to take that girl away. I think he's crazy. We should help him, maybe a mental home," you could hear the laughter in her voice.

"She's talking about Jake. You know the guy I use to date but you-" I piped up but was soon cut off..

"Jake's here?" He chuckled. "My job is just getting easier and easier!"

I rolled my eyes. I got up and decided to go in the basement. I opened the door, making sure not to shut it. Because when you do, It automatically locks. It can only be opened from the outside, unless you turn this little switch off then it can be opened from either side.

I took my first step down the stairs when I heard the door shut behind me. I groaned it was probably John.

I continued making my way down the stairs. I saw Jake sleeping on the bed. I don't know why but it bought a smile to my face. I walked over and climbed into bed with him. I know it was 2 pm but, I didn't want to wake him.

I snuggled into him. Ahh I love him so much. As a friend of course. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I fell asleep.

Niall's P.O.V. (:O Surprised)

We were currently doing a concert singing Live While We're Young.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love, and never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young. Crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love, and never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some and live while we're young. Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live

Come on, younnngg. Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live. While we're young. Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live." We hopped around the stage. The song slowly came to an end and the solos came in.

"Tonight lets get some," Harry started.

And Zayn finished with "And live while we're young."

"Good night Brooklyn!" We all yelled. The screams went wild.

We went back in the changing rooms.

"Oh my gosh that was amazing!" Mogan squealed. I rolled my eyes. She's so fake. She threw herself around Harry and kissed him. Psh.. kissed more like tried to eat his face off. I looked around for my water. I found it and took a swig from it.

I looked back towards Harry and Morgan. Morgan had her hands down Harry's pants. I started chocking on my water. Coughing it up on the floor. Hey! If you just saw what I saw you would be disturbed too.

Zayn came over and pat me on the back. "You okay, mate?"

"I'll be fine, thanks," I said.

I pushed through the doors. I think I needed a breath of air.

I think Harry's crazy. I know he doesn't like Morgan, we all know. So why is he dating her? I use to like Autumn but I think I stopped liking her a while ago. I just wanted someone to love me like Autumn and Harry loved each other.

I still like her but just as a friend. I care for her a lot. And if Harry ever breaks her heart again. I'm going to kick his arse.

But that's kind of over. She got kidnapped in Houston, Texas. We are in Brooklyn, New York now. I just wonder the same thing everyday...

Where could she be?

Autumn's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling kisses being pressed to my neck and someone's arms wrapped tightly around me. I fluttered my eyes open and turned my head to see the person.

I wiggled out of his grip when I realized it was Jake. It felt good but we shouldn't. He let me go and turned from his side on to his back. He sighed.

Then he leaned back on his side facing me. He searched my eyes. "I want another try," he blurted.

I looked down not knowing what to say. He rolled over towards me and stroked my hair. I laid my head on his chest and let him.

"I don't think it's fair your dad messed up are relationship. But I promise this time he won't. Please give me another chance. I'll treat you right," he whispered.

He pressed his lips on to my forehead, while I traced shapes on his chest. He lifted my head causing my finger to stop moving.

"Will you?" He asked.

I nodded my head. He leaned in and kissed me gently. I kissed him back.

He pulled back and snuggled his head into my neck giving my light kisses. He put his legs between mine and his arms around me, spooning. "Be my girlfriend?"

"I am. I'm yours," I said.

(Hehe, hate me yet? Soory it's so short. The next one will be longer... probably this is just a filler. Comment/ Vote/ Reading List/ Fan/ Comment/ Comment/ Comment/ Comment .-. Comment.)