Chapter 8

Jake's P.O.V.

I climbed through the window of the house. After watching the house for 3 days I know no one should be up. Plus it's 3 in the morning.

I opened the window and shut it behind me. I turned around and looked around the room. It was designed like a normal teenagers room. It had pictures of Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, One Direction. I rolled my eyes. Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice And Men and many more bands.

One half of the room was painted black while the other half was painted a bright pink. I traced the walls. It's like it was painted exactly in half, right down the middle.

There was a dresser, closet, bathroom, bed with a teenager in it, a mirror. What? I turned my head and looked at the bed. She was against the head board.

"Who are you?" she asked

"Er..." I trailed off, I didn't know what I was suppose to say. "Santa." Santa, really Jake?

She just stared at me obviously not believing me.

"Well I'm going to go now," I said, I went towards her bedroom door. I took a glance back to see her eyes following me. "Your dreaming. When you wake up this won't really be happening now go to sleep," I said. I'm really such an idiot.

She gave me a confused look before snuggling back down into her pillow pet.

I walked out the room and looked around for a staircase.

I head down the stairs being as quiet as I can. I looked around finding another door. I tried opening it but it was locked,

"Shit," I sweared.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I quickly turned around thinking I've been caught but it was just the teenager girl from upstairs.

"What are you doing? Stop following me!" I hissed.

"You're in my house remember. I should've told my dad that you intruded already. Are you looking for these?" she asked, showing me the keys in her hand.

"Yes!" I grabbed for them but she pulled them away.

"Not until you tell me why you're here," she demanded.

"No. Now give me the keys," I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"Never," was her finally word before she started walking away.

"Fine," I whispered yelled. "I'll tell you why I'm here but later okay? I'm in a hurry."

She nodded and handed me the key. I quickly pushed the key in the door before turning. I walked he short pathway and went down the stairs.

The girl followed behind me. "So that's how she looks? I knew we had a guest but no one would let me see how she looks like."

I saw her too. Autumn was peacefully sleeping in a full size bed. I walked over towards the bed.

I pushed Autumn's hair that was in her face behind her ear. I kissed her cheek then engulfed her in my arms, carrying her in a bridal way.

I walked back up the stairs with her in my arms.

The teen girl looked at me. "W-what are you going to do with her?" She asked clueless.

"I'm a friend of hers. I'm taking her back home. Away from here," I explained. Then I thought about it. Did John kidnap this girl? "You can come along too if you want. I can help you escape," I added.