Chapter 20- 17 missed calls from 'Sexy'

*Alexis POV*

We step into Will's tiny apartment, and I instantly feel at home. It's a typical cozy flat, with warm colours, small rooms and lots of plants. The windows are small and mostly covered by creamy curtains that gives the sun a soft glow. 

"I know it's not the most... fancy apartment, like the ones in your building, but I like it." He blushes softly.

"I love it. According to me, this is much more relaxed and I feel more at home here than what I do in my flat." I laugh and he joins me. 

"I'm just gonna go change to something more casual, I'll be right back." He motions towards a closed door, the bedroom I guess, and then disappear. I look around once again, and then I sit down on the brown sofa, waiting for Will. I fish up my phone from my pocket, and quickly check the screen. 

17 missed calls from 'Sexy'.

8 messages from 'Sexy'.

I quickly go into contacts, change the name he gave himself, and then lock my phone.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Will comes out of his room dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a casual shirt, looking absolutely amazing. 

"Um, yeah. Sure." I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks as I stutter. Damn Alexis, get yourself together!

"Let's see... I've got... Milk?" He turns to me with a sheepish smile and I can't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Let's go out and get a four am breakfast, shall we?" I wink at him and he laughs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kyle's POV*

It's five am and I haven't found Alexis or Will. The sun has not fully rose, and it's still quite dark outside.

When I finally found out where Will live I hurried over, but nobody answered when I rang the doorbell. So, I simply broke into his apartment. It was small, but I have to admit that it was quite cozy. They weren't there, but her phone was left on his sofa. I quickly picked it up and turned it on. The screen lit up, illuminating the dark room. 

24 missed calls from 'Kyle'.

8 messages from 'Kyle'.

She changed the name I gave myself in her phone. It's a silly thing, but it really stung. I plop down on the sofa, burying my head in my hands with a groan.

"Where are you Alexis?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alexis POV*

I clutch my stomach as Will cracks another funny joke, gasping for air between my laughing fits.

"No way!" I exclaim.

"Yes way! I promise!" We laugh harder as people around us stare.

"I gotta get home and change for work." Our laughter has died down and I glance at my watch once again, releasing a sigh.

"Oh. I could follow you if you want." He blushes slightly as he offer this to me.

"That would be really kind. Is it okay if we swing by your flat? I think I left my phone there." I smile sheepishly at him and he smiles brightly.

"Absolutely!" 

When we arrive at Will's flat he unlocks the door and we step in. My eyes search for my phone instantly, but it isn't where I left it. I left it on the sofa, but now it lies on the table. Strange. I go and pick it up, and then turn towards the door. Suddenly I'm very close to Will. He blushes furiously but doesn't move. Neither do I. I inch closer to him, and slowly close my eyes. The thoughts in my head are running so fast I'm getting dizzy but at the same time everything is crystal clear. Suddenly, my lips meet his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm SO sorry for the late update and the short chapter but honestly, I've just had the worst writers block. School is crazy right now, but as soon as it calms down I'll try update every other day! That is my goal. So I'm sorry, but please be patient.

AND I'VE HIT OVER 1000 READS! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH AND I'M SO SO SO HAPPY! THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! SO THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!

I hope you liked this chapter! If you did, please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW. Thank you!

lots of love,

brunette_dreams XOXO