Chapter 6- Rosy cheeks and a big smile

I wake up to loud snoring next to me. Groaning, I turn around, coming face to face with Kyle. His mouth is open, he’s taking up three quarter of the bed and hogging the blankets. Huffing, I try to pull it back, with no such luck. Flipping down on the bed, I look towards the clock on the nightstand, groaning loudly when I see it’s already ten. Throwing a quick glance toward Kyle, I decide to let him sleep and go grocery shopping on my own.

Walking into the wardrobe I go directly towards the drawers at the very back. After ruffling through the drawers carefully for several minutes I find a pair of jeansshorts and a basic shirt, perfect for the hot August weather.

I grab my wallet, keys, my phone and a pair of sunglasses before heading out the door.

I say hi to Mr Wilson on my way out, and ask for directions to the closets grocery store, then continue to go over there.

I buy all sorts of stuff necessary, like food and drinks. After paying I make my way over to the apartment.

As I walk by the lobby I notice a guy my age sitting in the reception. He’s really good looking.

”Hello Miss. My name is Mr. Parker, but you can call me Will. I work here together with Miss Clark.” He smiles at me.

”Is she the girl who was here yesterday?” I ask.

”Yes, Olivia Clark. Is there a problem with her?” He raises a concerned eyebrow.

”No, I don’t think so. By the way, my name is Alexis Wilson, but no need to ’Miss’ me, you can just call me Alexis.” He’s cute and nice, if I wouldn't be on a mission I would definitely go out with him. Too bad I have a ’boyfriend’ who likes Olivia Clark.

”I have to go up with the groceries,but it was very nice talking to you Will.” I wink at him and then head to the elevator.

”You too, Alexis!” He calls out behind me, rosy cheeks and a big smile on his face.

As I stand in the elevator I check my watch. Shit, it’s already half past eleven. I guess I’ll just make some brunch. I unlock the door. The apartment is silent, just as I left it.

After putting the groceries in the fridge I proceed towards the bedroom, only to find it empty. Just as I’m about to freak out, the bathroom door opens and out steps a very wet Kyle, only a towel covering his lower half. Yikes. Double Yikes.

Gulping, I try to find something to say, only to come up with nothing. Damn.

”Like what you see?” That cocky smirk reappears on his stupid face, making me snap out of my daze.

”Nope, just thinking about the nice guy I met in the lobby. He works with your little friend from yesterday.” Now it’s my time to smirk. He’s getting a taste of his own medicine. His smirk disappears faster than you can say ”surprise” and is replaced my a frown. Ha! He’ll get wrinkles at thirty if I keep doing things like this.

”I’ll go make some brunch, get dressed.” I head toward the kitchen, smirking to myself. This is going to be fun. Not just fun.

Bloody hilarious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, this is chapter six of going undercover. Sorry that I didn't update sunday or yesterday, but I found out that a former classmate of mine has cancer.

Hope you liked this chapter!

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

//@brunette_dreams