Chapter 4

I had a rude awakening of an annoying alarm going off. I mean can't a girl get a lay in now and again. I was hoping if I left it then it would shut up. So I waited and thank goodness it stopped. I relaxed again. Just when I was falling back to sleep the annoying sound started again. Arghh. Without opening my eyes I slid my hand across the bed. Wait that isn't a bed. I mean it's a pretty comfy pillow but not my bed. I slid my hand up the 'bed' when I felt what seemed to be a face. I started to feel around rubbing my hands up and down what I presume to be the persons body. This person groaned and mumbled something that I couldn't make out. I picked up my exploration again moving my hand lower and lower. Until I felt something hard and the person letting out a moan saying "Roza"

Then last night came back to me. I snuggled back into Dimitri's arms and they wrapped tighter around me. Well I guess the excitement woke him up. Then for the third time this morning that irritating noise disturbed yet another moment of my cuddle time or peace.

So in true Rose Hathaway style I opened my eyes, grabbed the thing that was making the noise and threw it against the wall. That made Dimitri shoot up into a sitting position. He gave me a questioning look. "What you know I'm not a morning person?!" This earning me a chuckle and peck on the lips. It felt so good to have contact with him after thinking he was dead.

Just when I thought I was free from that ringing it started again. "What else do I have to do to make that thing shut up!?" Dimitri gave a hearty laugh and gave a simple and reasonable answer. " why don't you just answer it" I gave him a glare before starting my rant. "And why would I do that. It's a Saturday morning and I don't deserve to be woken up and it deserved my most peaceful moments from this morning disturbed. So no I won't just do the reasonable thing I will beat it up and get sparky to set the thing on fire before I give in and answer it. Plus whoever is calling is; 1. A fool for waking me up 2. Annoying 3. Probably Lissa 4. Scratch 3 I know it's lissa 5. If it's important she can send me a message through the bond which is still super irritating but less than that thing. Side note I think she bought me an indestructible phone for this very reason" by the time I finished he was in stitches.

I too this opportunity to get my phone. Answer it quickly and spoke before anyone could interrupt " sorry not sorry. You disturbed my sleep so you have hell to pay Liss and you also disturbed a cute moment between me an Dimitri so once I hang up the phone if you want to speak to me come and get me" then I hung up, opened my door, went to the stairs at the end of the hall and through my phone down.

When I reentered my room my man was dying of laughter and looked at me with awe. "Well it looks like I might need a new phone and as pay back Lissa is paying for it" I huffed and sat down.

I got fed up of him laughing at me so I slapped him playfully on the back of the head and said "if you don't stop laughing I will hit you somewhere very sensitive and dear to you and not so playfully". After that statement he sobered up for a couple of seconds then started again. So I did what I said and lightly punched him in the balls. Trust me it pained me as much as it did him. Because trust me I loved every part of him.

He cradled his man bits. I felt sorry for him so I did something that would cheer him up. I kissed it better until someone came barging through the door. Damn I forgot to lock it. Well thank god it wasn't my mama or Kirova. It was lissa and Christian. 

I quickly covered up Dimitri. Against my will. Dimitri was embarrassed for what we were caught doing. Christian was smirking. I went into the bond to see how liss was feeling and she felt; shocked, disgusted for walking in on her sister and her sisters boyfriend, and surprised for how big he was. She even thought how big he was compared to Christian. That took me over the edge and I was crying of laughter on the floor.

"Christian do you have something to tell us. And are you embarrassed on your sized compared to my man's. Lissa you just exposed your boyfriend." Liss looked taken aback and confused until I pointed to my head. Christian had paled a few shades but there was a heavy level embarrassment displayed on his face. And dimitri just looked shocked and I could see a hint of pride and amusement in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Chris. I was just thinking I've never seen someone so big and I didn't think it was humanly possible without enhancement and we all know Dimitri wouldn't get worthless surgery just to have bigger junk."

We all agreed that Dimitri was natural and Christian just didn't mind after all. Lissa wondered how we had sex without me splitting my insides in half and I said it still stumped me to this day. We all agreed to meet up in 2 hours with an overnight bag in the unused reck room on the top floor on the dhampir dorms.

After that encounter they left. Me and Dimitri laughed so hard we were both crying. He wasn't embarrassed. He found it highly amusing after the first 5 minutes of them being in the room. We decided to finish off with what we started but with the door locked this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later we were getting ready to go to the reck room. I think we all needed to explain our selves and unreveal the secrets that have been kept which in all fairness I owned to most well at least I think I did.

An hour later we were all seated comfortably in the reck room. We being;
Me
Dimitri
Lissa
Christian
Eddie
Mia
Adrian
Baba(abe)
Mama(Alberta)
And Stan

God this is going to be a long day or two but everyone needs answered

HI GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH EITHER BE REAKLY LONG AND TAKE ME A WHILE TO WRITE (like a week) OR I MIGHT SPLIT IT UP SO I CAN GET IT OUT HOPEFULLY FASTER. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD PREFER AND TELL ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR FEW.