Chapter 4

AN: Listen to the song for better reading when pointed out ;)

Lauren sat in English thinking about what had happened a few days with Miss Cabello aka Camila. She couldn't get her out of her head, it was just that amazing.

She was thinking back to the dare Zayn had given her, she knew that he would believe her with just a number, cause lets be honest anyone could write a number down and claim it was important.

Speaking of the number, Lauren still hasn't gotten the balls to text Camila wondering if she should make the first move or not. She decided to wait until she saw her again, so she could figure out what was going on between them.

Lauren would walk down the corridor and purposely look around for her biology teacher hoping to talk about what had happened in detention a few days ago.

She finally had biology, but was nervous of  seeing Camila after their little naughty incident that had happened in her detention. She was also excited to see if she could get any further with her teacher.

She decided to arrive late to her lesson because she knew that would make Camila notice her and hopefully land her in another session of detention. Lauren arrived 10 minuets after the bell, walking into the class room and slipping into her seat.

She looked over at her teacher who was glaring at her, she just winked and carried on with her work.

Half way through her lesson she felt a hand slide across the top of her shoulder she looked up and saw Miss Cabello looking down at her work.

"Is it correct Miss?" She asked with a smug smile. Camila hummed and took her pen and wrote something on the top of her paper. She walked away letting Lauren read the note she had written.

See me after class

Lauren looked up at her teacher who had returned to her desk. She couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement go through her body as she began to wonder what would happen this time.

Though to her dismay, nothing happened she just walked out of there with a telling off for being late. She still thought her teacher was hot even when telling her off and couldn't help a cocky smile through out.

What did happen though was she decided to grow a pair and text Camila, hoping that this way she could get her teachers attention.

Lauren: I love it when you tell me of

Camila : Well maybe you shouldn't be late to my class

  Lauren: You should give a reward if I arrive on time

Camila: Maybe, what do you have in mind ?

Lauren: I get to do anything I want

Camila: Well behave yourself and you may get you wish ;)

Lauren smirked at what Camila was saying, she was defiantly going to arrive to her lesson early tomorrow, to see if she could get what Camila had said.

Zayn: Lo party @ mine 2night

Lauren rolled her eyes at Zayn's text, knowing if she went she wouldn't be arriving at school on time tomorrow morning. Plus she was more curious to know what Camila had in store for her tomorrow.

Lauren: Soz Z but I but I have to study

Zayn: WTFF!!

Zayn: Lo u alright?