18 - Boyf riends; smut

This is smut. Art by nrubbs

...

Jeremy Heere was a virgin.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but it's true.
Sure he's gone on dates and been in relationships with a few people, but they never ended up getting that far into the relationship.

The only sexual experience he's had was watching porn and masturbating, but with the Squip in his head he couldn't do those things.
Even trying to touch himself now that the Squip's gone would just bring back awful memories which would kill the mood immediately.

So now there Jeremy lay, high and sharing a mattress with his sleeping and also high best friend wrapped around him in his basement.
Not to mention the tent in Jeremy's boxers.

The situation was critical.

Jeremy began weighing his options, listing off the pros, cons and outcomes of each decision he was given.
Jeremy could try to sleep, bum rush to the bathroom or just masturbate here.

Jeremy had tried waiting for the erection to go away, but every so often Michael's leg that was hooked around Jeremy's waist would brush against his boner, causing the pale male to stifle a moan, hardening his length further.
Even trying to fall asleep wasn't an option, all he could think of was the best on his cheeks and the sinful images in his head.
Michael, being the light sleeper he is, would wake up if Jeremy tried to move from their position on the mattress, and his intoxicated state would whine and cry until Jeremy returned and Jeremy really didn't want Michael to wake up his parents with his cries.

Jeremy thought it wrong to start masturbating next to his best friend, but knew it was the only way to get rid of his,, problem.

Biting his lip, Jeremy's hand lingered above the waistband of his boxers before slipping his hand under, his shaky fingers wrapping around his length.
Jeremy let out a sigh at the contact he's been denied for months.
He began pumping, chewing on his lip to avoid moaning.

He tried thinking of anything other than the Squip and it's punishments as he picked up speed, his eyes falling on a certain tawny boy that lay curled up against Jeremy.
Jeremy's breathing caught in his throat as his cheeks burnt a bright red.
Instead of the bad memories the Squip left behind, all Jeremy could think of was Michael.

Michael in his underwear.
Michael naked.
Michael's brown eyes swirling with lust.
Michael's lips on Jeremy's skin
Michael's hand around Jeremy's length
Michael.
Michael.
"Michael~" Jeremy moaned, shutting his eyes as he grew close to climax.
Jeremy clamped a hand over his mouth, pulling his hand out of his pants as his friend began to stir, suppressing a whine from the lack of contact.

'This is it. It's all over. Michael is going to be weirded out I was jacking off to him and I just ruined 12 years worth of friendship.' Jeremy's head swamped with anxious thoughts as Michael lifted his head from the pillow, looking at the flustered twig next to him.

"Jeremy.?" Michael said, his voice low and gravelly as his tired, forested eyes drooped to a half lidded position.
Jeremy's stomach lurched at Michael's tone, it somehow turned him on even more.
Jeremy began blushing harder as he realized how close Michael's face was to his.