Chapter 1

Celeste tried snapping her eyes open despite the heaviness of the lids that feel like being sutured to one another.She rolled her eyes around picturing things all around her which seem vageuly foreign to her sight.She rubbed her eyes with back of her hands to clear the haziness. But to her dismay the picturesque remaind the same.

       She sqirmed getting off the bed and looked over her attire in the opposite mirror,"Thank god!!" She whispered, she is still wearing her own clothes, ohh may be not she thought, it's her hospital uniform navy blue v neck shirt and the pant of the same color heck even her ID is dangling across her neck reaching her epigastric region.

         She looked to be a total package of mess, her blonde wavy hair is sprawled in all the directions possible making it to be a perfect spot for a kukoo to borrow a nest,dark circles under her eyes clearly perking out beneath her pale face which has absolutely zilch makeup.

        She internally groaned at the situation she is stuck in,she could care less for the way she looked than her life which at the moment is endangered as could have guessed by her but she isn't handcuffed or stuffed with cloth in her mouth as will be potrayed at the scene of being kidnapped.

       Celeste had felt that her throat to be as dry as a bone, reaching to the glass jar containing water she extended her arm and gripped it with her fingers,which began trembling, letting her lose the grip on the jar and the shattering of the glass pieces echoed through the closed doors.

       "Shit." Celeste muttered frowning at the broken pieces of glass.
        The door opened with a creak and Celeste snapped her gaze towards the two men that entered the room. " Who are you?" Celeste hollered in an angry tone.

         "Looks like the little birdie is all sober now. " One of the men stated smiling wickedly.

        "We've never had a nice catch in ages. " The other one joined him,slamming the door shut behind.

       Celeste narrowed her eyebrows shooting the two men one of her incessive glares."Don't you dare getting near." She yelled at the two ugliest of the men she've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

       One man looked to be a dwarf with few countable strands of hair left over his head,having a crooked nose and the smile of his that showed potential septic teeth that are half broken and pitch black.The other man is a walking pumpkin with protruding belly and a sullen face.

       Celeste groaned in disgust looking at the men approaching her. She started moving back and her feet stepped on to the water spilled from the broken glass."Ughh."she cursed under her breath,her left ankle twisted landing her to the floor containing scattered glass pieces that pierced into her left knee.

       "Ow ouch." Celeste winced in pain howling a loud cry.She looked at her pant that's wet with contact of water and slight reddish tinge it acquired from the splurting of the bruised vessels of her leg.

  .   Celeste picked up a broken piece with a sharp edge holding it in her hand and managed to get herself off the ground limping,she leaped on to the bed reaching the opposite end.

        " You are going nowhere wait until we get you." The dwarf man states and the two of them burst laughing at Celeste who is writhing in pain.

       "Stay away!" Celeste hissed narrowing her eyebrows, holding the sharp broken glass and pointing at them.

       The two men started making a move towards her.Celeste picked up the vase from the night stand and hurled at the men but unfortunately her aim slided and the vase took a hit on the wall before clinking to pieces making a clattering noise.

       The two men approached her each one on either side of the bed.The dwarf man caught hold of her wrist dragging her down,Celeste contemplated her decision to use the broken glass piece against them but again after all her life is endangered she thought.

      "Leave me! You filthy bastard." Celeste yelled in a high pitched voice, struggling to get free of his grip and she kicked him with her converse shoes on his chest.

     The dwarf man flinched in pain and fell back."You are going to pay for this bitch." He muttered glaring at Celeste.

       The pot bellied man extended his arm taking hold of Celste's hand containing the broken glass piece trying to pull it away from her. "Give that birdie." He squeezed her wrist causing the broken glass to dig into her flesh and gushing out blood dripping down.

"No..." She squealed her eyes welling up with tears that didn't deter her courage to fight back,she was always a fighter be it a grades in the exam or in the surgery theater for the lives of her patients and she would never give up on anything and now is a different kind of fight she had to endure.

          Celeste rolled her eyes and looked towards the door that opened with a loud creak and her gaze locked with the sea orbs which had been drawing her towards them for the past ten days.

        Her brain froze to register what her eyes had seen.She thought may be he could not be the same person,he might be his twin she thought for a moment.But the bitter reality stuck her and it's one only Alex whom she had trusted would never hurt her.
..
..
..
..
..

Well, done with the first chapter. There might be many typos and grammar mistakes if you spot any feel free to express.
That's all for now. Meet you next time,till then take care bye bye.