PLAYLIST

i

i. This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars
"we will fight to the death, to the edge of the earth. It's a brave new world."

ii. Black by Kari Kimmel
"all the rules are changing now, you're living in sin , everything around you is caving in"

iii. Earth by Sleeping at Last
"fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind"

iv.  Blackbird by the Beatles
"take these sunken eyes and learn to see. All your life you were waiting only for this moment to be free"

v. Innocent by Taylor Swift
"wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you"

vi. Two Ghosts by Harry Styles
"we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me, trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat"

vii. Angel With a Shotgun by The Cab
"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till' the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back"

viii. Believer by Imagine Dragons
"speaking my lesson from the brain, seeing the beauty through the pain"

ix. Little Bird by Ed Sheeran
"mustn't get our feet wet, cause that leads to regret, diving in too soon, and I'll owe it all to you"

x. Tomorrow by Chris Young
"forget all the regrets that's are bound to follow, we're like fire and gasoline"

xi.Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin. "please don't say you love me, cause I might not say it back. Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that"

xii. State of Grace by Taylor Swift
"so you were never a saint and I loved in shades of wrong, we learn to live with the pain"

xiii. I Know you Care by Ellie Goulding
"you are just saving yourself when you hide it, but I know you care"

xiv.  Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
"i bear my skin, and I count my sins, and I close my eyes, and I take it in, and I'm bleeding out. I'm bleeding out for you"

xv. Craving You by Thomas Rhet
"I never had something that I can't walk away from"

xvi. Friends by Chase Atlantic
"heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved, running in circles now look what you've done"

xvii. Rescue by Hunter Hayes
"when the pieces come unglued, the mess of me will always need the best of you, my rescue"

xviii. Try by P!nk
"where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned. But just because it burns doesn't mean you're going to die"

xix. Dark by Peter Kratz
"when I break my heart, then you make it right"

xx. Clarity by Zedd
"you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need, chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why. If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy"