koeun turns her head to him.

"in addition, i don't want to hear a girl crying voice while i'm practicing alone. that's scary, you know" he continues while laughing, trying to break the cold situation.

koeun genuinely smiles. but then she hides it again.

that was a very brief smile, but lucas saw it. she smiles. very beautifully.

lucas starts to feel his heart beating faster, his body starts to heat. and he really like that feeling, he really enjoy the fact that he likes the girl beside him.

"by the way, why are you so insecure just because you aren't included on the dance main team?" lucas asks again.

koeun frowns, "because dancing is my favorite thing to do???" her tone changed.

"but you're really good at singing, right?" lucas reminds her, "you voice is so blessed. while other's arent. andddd a tall body is a blessing too. why are you so insecure?"

koeun went silent. she never thinks about that, really. she's too controlled by her insecurities and forgetting her blessing, singing.

"..but i love dance too. that's why. i think i'm that good enough to do both singing and dancing. but i'm not. i am not!" koeun exclaims, defending herself.

"...not just because i'm too stiff for dancing, but my body is bent too, you can see it, right??" she continues, "it's ugly. i hate it, lucas"

lucas nodded, as if he knows how that feels like. "i'm tall. i'm bent. my skin is dark. both my eyes are too big like it's going to explode anytime. i think that's ugly," he says.

koeun frowns. "what do you mean?"

"well, i don't really like those things on my body. but who cares anyway?" he continues, laughing. "i am this ugly but i made it to be a model. can you believe it?"

koeun being silent. she looks at lucas' eyes, gesturing him to continue his speech.

"..so..i mean...you're beautiful..just the way you are. uHMMm no, that's too cheesy! too cheesy!!" lucas covers his face, trying to hide his shy face from koeun.

koeun starts to giggle.

"uhhhh i mean?? you're more than enough. your body is what makes you, become you. who cares if you still want to dance? don't listen to your trainer. she's nothing, she's too blind because she cannot see your capability" lucas continues vigorously.

ah, finally she smiles. lucas relieved.

"hehe.." koeun laughs.

lucas is right. who cares? she still can keep dancing, right?

"in addition, i'm glad that you're not included to the dance team. the choreography is too wild and...exposing? sexy? i don't know. i don't like it!" lucas states. koeun widen her eyes.

"what? hahahahah!" she burst out laughing. lucas being too frontal about his feelings, again.

"well, lucas, but what if i am included? what are you going to do?" koeun asks, teasing him.

she's now completely healed. she's smiling, excitedly talk to lucas.

his heart beating more faster than before.

"uhm? me?? then i will be mad" he replies.

"and then what? so what if you're mad at me?"

"i will throw a very big blanket when you're performing!!" he says. seriously.

koeun burst out laughing, again. ridiculous, she thinks.

lucas is now pouting, he's suddenly being mad for no reason. yeah, he's imagining....koeun....really do that wild dance...? in front of so many boys? no, he can't let that happen.

lucas shakes his head, trying to get rid his wild imagination.

and then he sees koeun again. she's there, in front of him, smiling while confusedly looking at him.

he smiles, his heart beating faster yet feels so calm. a very strange feelings that he would felt only if koeun is smiling at him. and he enjoy that. a lot.

he can't let that feeling go away that fast.

"hey..." he says. koeun raises her brows, responding him.

"do you want to see me dancing?" he offers, but koeun laughs at him.

"really? but you have no basic at dancing, right?" she says, teasing and testing him.

"who said?" lucas accepted her challenge. she smiles, all over again.

"do it"

lucas walks to the middle of the basket field, and then start moving his arms.

koeun frowns. wait, this is..? this choreography..?

"baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo...
baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo..." he starts to sing for himself.

koeun laughs like crazy. she even fall down, laughing. "lucas you dumb!!" she exclaims, still laughing.

lucas is laughing too, feeling ashamed because of himself. but he keep doing that anyway.

"join me here, koeun"

"hahahah, no way, dumbass"

"cmoooooon dance with me"

"why must i do that?"

"to prove that tall people like us can still enjoy dancing,"

koeun smiles. yeah, she must do that to relieve the pains she get from the dance trainer.

koeun walks to lucas, and then reaches out her hand.

"hold my hand" she requests. lucas welcoming her hand, hold it tightly like it's the last time they will met.

"let's dance like two crazy people" she continues and then laugh.

lucas laughs too, and says,
"we both are already crazy,"

they both laugh, and then start dancing, moving around, singing.

there's no music on, but they're keep dancing and singing along. who cares, anyway?