Try to hold it in

Natsu POV

"Get the hell away from me" Nashi stumbles backwards with tear stained eyes. Ok I will admit that is a bit rude but I can't show compassion to her. I get up and walk out of the guild. Everyone in the guild watches me leave with shocked expressions. What do they expect? Its not like I was incredibly happy before that happened. I haven't been happy in a long time actually.

I have been miserable for just over 13 years. Lucy die......leaving has taken a massive toll on me. Sometimes I think I've finally moved on but I really haven't.

I find myself at the hill overlooking Magnolia. I sit and stare across the horizon. The scene is beautiful just like Lucy was.

I see Lucy when I look at Nashi. Even with pink hair and onyx eyes like me, she is still a spitting image of Luce. I sometimes think to give that kid the benefit of the doubt, it wasn't actually her fault Luce died. I don't know if I could bring myself to say sorry for all these years though. When she came to me to say sorry I desperately wanted to apologize for my actions but I couldn't, something just clicked and I was rude. No matter how hard i try I just can't control my anger. I guess I've gotten used to all these years of loneliness.

"Natsu" I hear an angered voice from behind me. Oh great, Erza. "Natsu, what the hell was that? Nashi doesn't deserve this treatment."

I honestly can't find words to respond to her. "What ever Erza, I don't have time for this" I usually get told off by Erza for the way I act and usually I have a lot more to say but......I don't know.

I go to walk and go get a mission request so I can have time to think for myself when a hand grabs my shoulder and stops me. "Natsu" There is a hint of sympathy in her voice. "You know that moving on doesn't mean forgetting about things. It means accepting what has happened and continue living."

Erza is right but I just can't. I shake her hand from my shoulder and walk home. I can't enter the guild at this moment, ill end up getting emotional and I can't do that, not again, last time I did that I got out of control and I got suspended from the guild for six months.

I end up at home. I haven't been there for a while. With having items from every mission sitting around my house, it brings back good but yet terrifying memories. I have stuff to remember all the crazy missions I have done from when we had to burn that book for the fake rich guy to getting my head stuck in a cat mask at the tower of heaven.

I have to get away from this or ill start to cry. I head into the guild and walk towards the request board. Everyone stares at me like when I had left about an hour ago. I realise that Nashi is no longer in the guild. She must have gone back to Mira's because Mira isn't here either and she doesn't let Nashi stay at the house by herself.

I grab a request to do with ghosts and spirits. I show the request slip to lisanna so at least one person knows where I am and I leave.

Hmmm. Spirits. Lucy. More memories.

Shortish chapter this time but hoped you liked it. Remember to like, comment and follow me.

Until next time,

Shiro_Yuki out.