I huffed, "Why are you laughing?!"

He looked at me smirking and said, "Well first of all, I wasn't jumping off the boat! Who told you that?"

My face flushed. "I'm going to kill that girl.."I muttered.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

 "Aww, you thought I was going to jump and you were going to stop me?" He laughed. "I'm touched Effy, I really am." He said while laughing. 

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever. What else did you want to say?" 

"All the things you said about us boys .. we all know that." He said then chuckled. "I know we all are insane .. tell me something we don't know." He said smirking at me. 

"Why don't you tell me something I don't know.." I said challenging him. Honestly, I just didn't know what to answer to his question. 

His laughter died and the next thing I knew, his face was getting closer to mine. If earlier we were inches apart, now we're centimeters apart. I saw his eyes move, like he was observing my face. He had a faint smile on his face while doing so, like he was an angel or something. 

I honestly didn't know what my face looks right now right in front of him, but I hope I look at least presentable despite the fact that here we are on the hard wood floor on top of each other. 

"Tell you something you don't know huh?" He asked.

All I managed to do was give a small nod and bit my lip.

"I've been dying to kiss you." He gently said. 

Our bodies were so close to each other in this position, I'm pretty sure he felt my heart pounding crazy right now. 

His face was now slowly leaning into mine. I could feel his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes, waiting for this moment to happen, just waiting for his lips to be on mine and ---

"OH WOW" A voice said. 

My eye popped open and saw that Louis' eyes were too. He then quickly rolled over to the side and started to stand up. He then bent down again and held my waist, helping me to stand up. 

Once on my feet, I turned around to see who it was. Oh right it was Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Paul, Emily .. and my Mom who were standing right across of Louis and I. Some had smirks on their faces, meaning the boys. But Emily and my mom .. had their mouths wide open. My mom, also had her grip on poor Niall's arm who winced in pain. 

My mom muttered sorry and let go. 

Louis stroked his hair, smiled at our audience and said, "Lovely evening, eh?" 

I face palmed myself and giggled on how ridiculous he sounds. 

"Mom .. look nothing really --" 

She put her hand up to cut me off. "It's .... okay." She said almost struggling to say her words. "I don't even want to know." She said. She didn't look mad at all. Maybe she was just really surprised with .. what she saw earlier. 

She said her good nights and pulled Emily to our room. 

Just then Harry's voice boomed. "Well, I want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

The other member's of One Direction chirped in saying their yeahs. 

Louis rolled his eyes and said, "Well something might have happened if you guys didn't enter like ten seconds later." 

I blushed and hit Louis in the arms. 

"Aww man! I knew we should have waited for  ten seconds!!" Liam sarcastically said. "Whatever, I'm off to bed." 

The other boys also said their good nights. Again, only Louis and I were left on the deck. 

"Walk you to your room?" He asked then flashed a smile. 

I giggled. "It's not really that long of a walk, Louis." 

He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. First night on the cruise, Harry walked you back to your room right? After you know .. I bailed and stuff." He said looking embarrassed. 

We started waking at this point. 

"As I remember, you DIDN'T FEEL WELL." Making air quotations for the last three words. 

He chuckled and said, "Yeah, I was shallow then." 

I gave him a smile, and he smiled back. I'm so happy how everything has changed. How he got past the thought that I look like Hazel. I actually feel like, he's not seeing her anymore, but only me. That idea made me blush. 

"We're here!!" Louis exclaimed in front of my room. 

"Told you it was a short walk." I said while chuckling. 

Then the awkward silence came. Should I say good night? Or should I give him a kiss on the cheeks .. or on the lips. Then my head had a replay of what happened earlier. 

"Louis, about earlier.." 

"I still want to kiss you, so bad." He started to say.

My stomach was now filled with a tons of butterflies as he spoke. 

I stood up on my tippy toes as he was starting to lean into me. This is it, I will kiss Louis Tomlinson. Again, I felt his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes, getting ready for ---

I lost my balance as the door I was leaning to opened. Louis managed to grab me just in time as we both faced the door. 

It turns out that the one who opened the door was my mom. She had her eyes wide open again. Deep inside I was thinking, not again. 

"You've got to be kidding me." she said and shut the door lightly. 

I faced Louis looking at him apologetically. 

He chuckled. "Maybe, tonight's just not the night." 

I slightly nodded while looking at the ground. 

Then he leaned in and kissed my forehead. The feeling of his lips on my skin, was like an experience. He inhaled before retracting from his position. 

"That's good enough.." He said staring at me. 

Then he smirked, "For now."

I grinned, and I couldn't agree more.