Chapter 6

There has been a lot to to take on in last twenty four hours.
First Ian woke up from coma, and then we received the news of Emma dying any moment now.

I am so furious with the Spanish monarch. Why did he wait so much before informing us. Was he waiting for Emma to die ?

I love my sister to death. If something happened to that cute little doll, I swear I will claw out the Spanish Monarch's king with my bare hands.

I know Emma can be childish, this time she went too far though, I know after Ian's Coma and dad's cruel words , the poor girl was blaming herself.

But this is exactly what we were trying to teach her. Not listen to what people say and fight for yourself.

My little adorable sister is in so much pain. She could barely move her hands on her own.

Twins knew about her condition, I didn't. No one told me because they know, I don't give a fuck about restraining orders. I will break every single law that country has without thinking twice of the consequences.

It was genius of Ian and dad to ask Emma's hand in marriage. Spanish's monarch won't refuse the marriage proposal from us knowing our wealth could benefit him and his debts.

Infact , he is so deep in debts that he would force Emma to marry Ian even against her will.

We were in the aircraft l, taking Emma to a secluded Scandinavian island on Denmark.

Dad owns it , it is very safe at the moment with our armies guarding it.

I trust Neil to give her beat treatment available. Yeah there will be a lot of pain and struggle for my little sister but its all worth it.

"Katie, your meds baby." Neil said handing me the capsule.

I was crying quietly, worried for my sister.

Neil hugged me tightly and wrapped a blanket around me.

"Don't cry love, she will be fine, I promise." Neil said kissing my head.

"Won't you go and talk to Ian , he needs to catch up on the past five full years. He needs his eldest sibling right now."

He is right.

I nod my head kiss Neil's cheeks as the twins whistle behind us and go to Ian but, not before glaring at them.

Dad and twins were reason the marriage contract between Denmark and Spain over and over. To make sure there isn't a glitch.

We will never lose Emma to the Spanish monarch ever again.

"How do you feel now?" I ask Ian ruffling his overgrown hair a bit.

"Not good, the love of my life is on the verge of dying Katie."
"She won't die Ian, I need you to be strong right now."

"I need you to be out of depression Kate, I need you to be healthy."

"I am working on it, I promise."

"Congratulations. You got engaged huh ?" I blanched .

"He told you ? Damn it ! He forced me Ian !" I say angrily. Dad was grinning at me.

He will definitely have a piece of my mind by the trip ends.

"An engagement is an engagement. I forced Emma too." Ian was grinning.

Emma is right, he is a bastard.

"How could you abandon your sister to side with your best friend !"

I was the laughing stock of the crowd right now.

"Come on Katie, I know he will keep you happy. Who else would ride our dragon otherwise ?"

"I am not dragon Ian. Did you forget how to talk to your elder sister ?" I scolded him like child.

"See, dragon." He said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever" I snort.

"Pay attention to yourself sis, take care, you aged a decade in five years. You always loved Neil and you know that. We could all see you were just trying so hard with Ronald.

You and Neil are natural.

"You are right."

"I can't believe he took five years to approach you. I mean I was expecting nieces on waking up !"

I slapped his shoulders.
He was expecting in coma ! I roll my eyes at that

"You know I can never give birth to a child Ian."

"But you can adopt them. Surrogate them." Neil interrupted our conversation..

"Yeah right, try fucking another women in our marriage and I will rip your balls." I told him I'm angrily.

"I was talking about your egg and my seed clinically transplanted into another's womb kind of surrogate.

But, I can see you are already picturing a wedding in your head and Oh I can also see the J word written all over your face Katy Kat"

"I am not jealous !" I almost shouted at him, he brings the worst out of me.

"I didn't say that Coco butter" he grinned as I blushed.

"Another important thought I wanted to discuss with your family is. As we are already in the training camp and Katie has been suspended for six months from work, would you people mind if we treat her depression, and get her therapy sessions going here. I and Ian have to be here with Emma here, I think Katelyn should take the opportunity to brush up her previous training and focus on her health for a bit."

"That's a great idea son, you would both get some time together before, you start planning your wedding."

Dad piped in happily. He is soo playing match maker right now.

"We think that would be great too, Kate shouldn't be alone through her treatment. It's an emotional ride , with us here she'll have all the support" twins said.

"No. Never" I will never live in that dreadful place again .

"OK so it's decided then, Kate will re train and get treated here in camp with me ."

Neil announced as I growled , angrily.

In truth I was wishing for the god to save me.