Camila

Monday, November 13th

Camila's House

8:00 p.m

"I'm sooo boredddd!!!!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Chris has insisted on spending his week off from school with me. So far the only fun I've had is all of the homework he brought me from school. Without me knowing, he went to visit Cambull and told them I was going to be out of school for a while because as far as they know, I'm going to visit my parents on their indefinite business trip.

"Maybe you should get all of your homework done and then you'll have the right to complain that you're bored." Chris says as he sits on my bed scrolling through my computer. Around this time I would be getting ready to call him but since he's here, there is no need to. "I saw Austin Park today"

"You what?!"

"When I went to go pick up your homework, I ran into him" Chris says casually. I know how much Chris hates Austin for reasons that still aren't very clear to me. Only one question runs through my mind and I need to find a way to get the answer without asking the question directly.

Did Austin tell Chris about the bruises?

"Um Chris?" I ask to get his attention, but he just hums in response. "Did you by any chance talk to Austin while you were there?" I say as I slowly make my way towards Chris.

"Did you by any chance fall off your bed this morning and hit your head because you're acting really weird"

"Funny you mention that because I did. All thanks to the fact that I woke up to you sleeping in my bed!...Chris you were suppose to sleep in the guest bedroom."

"It's not my fault your bed feels like a soft cloud, but if you have such a problem with us sharing the bed you're very welcome to sleep in the guest bedroom" Chris says as he has somehow managed to lie down on my bed, leaving me sitting at the edge.

"Chris" I take a slight pause to calm myself. "When I said make yourself at home, I didn't mean this" I say as I motion towards him lying all over my bed.

"Fine you don't want to be bored anymore? How about we go to a party so you can get out of this mood"

"Oh a party? Alright. When? Where?"

"Yes. Tonight. And that is to be determined"

"Okay. But why the change of heart?"

"Let's just say your bed is definitely worth a hangover"

**********

Random House

11:00 p.m

After hours of "getting ready", Chris and I finally made it to a party. All I know is that this is one of Chris' friends party, Chris was never one to hang out with people his age so most of his friends went to the town university.

"Aye Chris!" a guy yells as soon as we walk into the house. "Good to see you're back in town- I see the reason you came back. If she was my girlfriend I would of never left" the guy is a bit shorter than Chris, who is 6'0", so he's still tall. He looks at me up and down and I unconsciously hug myself, the guy is kind of cute but the way he just checked me out made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Well...a bit is kind of an understatement, but I'm guessing Chris noticed because of what he did next.

Chris takes a step forward, increasing the space between me and the creepy guy. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend-"

"Oh so she's single?" creepy guy says as he pushes Chris out of the way and gets uncomfortably close to me. "Then I guess me and you can-"