~ Chapter Nine ~

When we got to the Halloween party inside the school,I parked the car outside the school and we walked in.

Mr Van was standing outside the Gymnasium door while Mrs Gales our history teacher was serving food and drinks inside.

Justin and Ray looked wonderful in their costume's,Justin was wearing a werewolf outfit while Ray was dressed as Dracula,which i already knew.

Ray and Justin were standing at the corner,we had to push our way though to get to the boys.

When the Halloween party finished everyone went home.

We waited for everyone to go home first to avoid the pushing and shoving then we walked outside.Katherina ran in fount of us then stopped.

"AHHHHH!" Katherina screamed near a tree.

"Whats wrong??" I asked running to her.

"There's...There's..a..a..dead.. student..next to the bunch of tree's over there." Katherina said with a deep breath though each word.

Katherina was pointing at a tall,big tree by a little lake,in the middle of smaller tree's.

We walked over to the tree.

"OH GOD!" Alex said covering her eyes with both hands.

The dead student was Keven in our class.

"No! Kevin" Ray said punching a tree next to him.

"Go and get a teacher Alexa,Katherina stay calm and Justin call the police...Now" I yelled at them with fear. Alexa was running to find a teacher while Justin was talking to the police.

"Katche-way high secondary college" I heard Justin say over the phone,Justin was taking this pretty well.

Alexa came running back with Mr Van.

"Do you know who did this to kevin?" Mr Van asked

"we found him like this when we came outside" Ray said leaning on the tree he punched.

A few minutes later the police came and took Kevin's body to a place called Divecome,where they will examine the body and find out what really happened.

When the police turned Kevin's body,his head turned to the left.

"Damn it,damn it,GOD! DAMN IT!!!!" my mind screamed at me.