Knowing The Casts

Mayre.

She is the world's largest threat. She may not know what or who she is but she is in trouble with her family - her other families. Her real father is Beerus the only God of distraction. Of course she doesn't know that. But given birth to her was soo complicated she ended having more than her father, mother and her own powers - in other words she took all her families powers including those they don't know. P.s. She knows three family people but she doesn't know one is her father. Oh yeah she also knows two people from the other family but she doesn't know they are related. The families - and I mean all of them now want her to be their little princess so they can be great, but Beerus gets there first. How long will it take before she devotes herself to someone else.
Also because of that she has a lot of eye colors. If she chooses one when she reaches god knows when her eye color changes.
She doesn't want any one to know about it so she puts something black on it or pretends she is angry which turns black.

Her best friend is Mecoix - do you remember that hound back then well that's the famous Mecoix, she is now a harmless toy that is if don't make her mad or hurt Mayre. She only speaks to Mayre and is not always there - you know imagine someone insulting Mayre. Mayre will probably run away from the scene but Mecoix no no no that person is dead. P.s no one can call Mecoix a toy hardly does she shrug those stuff off.

Oh by the way Mayre and David Cameron have sorta bonded in the head - like he can read her mind although she refuses to read his. Maybe its because they kissed ^°^who knows? 💁🏿

David Cameron
He is friends with players and they usually give him ladies to do but he doesn't want to do it. So he is called the Golden player. He has a lot of bad histories like his dad left his mother, dropped off a little girl at the door step because he didn't want to take care of her life, is now married to a woman who is ambitious with babies with one being hers the rest who knows, his dad never came back.
He just met Mayre but his life changes when he gets news that his mother and father wants to see him with a girlfriend - of course he wouldn't have done it for his dad but he had threatened to take Levi and treat her with a heavy hand. Seeing how Mayre was innocent and he had a feeling when ever he looks at her, he chose her, although he was about to choose Alice Cooper his best friend from kindergarten.

I will add some more information after wards

Alice Cooper
The biggest whore in the whole world. She has fucked every single guy her eyes label as hot, she loves to ruin people's lives like how she ruined Cassie. But Cassie backs off after the incident.
She likes David Cameron and would do anything to get him and I mean anything. She shares an apartment  with David but is not always there you know your room is there my room is there and so are the visitors.

Natalya moon
Later guys later.