C18 p2

The prom date and the party

"David" Mayre whined. "It's getting harder". She was on David's lap .

They had told everyone on the table they were dating. Except Alice was not in school. For a birthday present for both Cass Street and Natalya Moon she sent them to her mall and the payment is on her.

"Yes but it will be okay" David said as he snuggled closer to Mayre's back "god do I wanna fuck you" his voice muffled but she still heard him.
"David we can't!" She tried moving but David held her much harder than the first time making her gasp at his hardness
"Why can't we?" He started moving his hand up her tummy . from under her shirt
"The door isn't locked" her voice a little squeaky . he laughed before replying
"I could close it and lock it" he finally got to her boobs he removed my bra straps and jiggled my boobs.

"Ah,David, fine close the door and lock it". He chuckles but obeys her.

He removed her top right off her. Turns her round then starts kissing her before going to her boobs licking the valley in between it before going to the left side and licking and nibbling it softly making Mayre hold onto his shirt.
He gives the same attention to the right one then going up to kiss her. 
He lays her down on the chair they were in . then he starts fingering her. Slowly then faster. Mayre started moving trying hard not to moan out.

"David, just do it and stop playing around". What Mayre said made him remember his past

"You know what maybe we could do it later". Getting up from her. She got up shocked and started hitting him
"Why?? You started it so end it" she started crying he moved closer to her trying to calm her
"I remembered my past and anyways you are 17 it will be illegal to me" his eyes not concentrating on anything
"What past David" Mayre said seductively and getting on him. David mad at himself took it out on Mayre
"Would you stop? I am no longer interested!". She was shocked but got off him and put on her bra straps and top hiding her emotions from David. Then she left.

"Hey David -where's Mayre?"
He didn't say anything else and also left. 

+-+__--____—_—___----------------&

She was crushing at David's house but she was sad that David slept on a couch and wasn't talking to her. She was making a sorry letter when she heard noises. She went out only to see Alice kissing David. She gasp then closed the door .  she couldn't think straight anymore so she called Beerus after that she went straight to depression.

"Mayre, baby,"  she cringed when she heard the baby coming out of David's mouth. He noticed that. "It's not what you think please, she tripped over something and she was on me and next thing I know we are kissing and..." He tried moving closer to her.  "Don't touch me! "She was crying harder now.  " I trusted you, although you hurt me. You remember last night I tried to help you but you screamed at me saying the whole world doesn't revolve around me. When did I fucking say that!!!" David has never seen Mayre cuss so he was scared   "please Mayre don't say that"   "David I am done with you , I am tired of this .  I quit David I quit!". She run out of the room. "Mayre my heart it hurts" .  she turned to look at him hands on the door when a car honked outside.
"Well good,now you feel quarter of what I am feeling"

And she was gone.