Mecoix

Before you guys continue reading this book I want to remind you all that if I ever get a whiff that you stole my books and passed it off as your own, I won't take it easy with you I will call them copyright cops on ya =@and I am fucking serious

____&___&&&&&_______=))_ ((=

Ugh where am I right now. I wake up and I see a different room and I am on a simple bed that ain't cosy for my liking.
The door leading somewhere else opens and out comes a guy.
I yelped before covering my body even though I wasn't naked. I hear him chuckle in amusement.

"well I suppose you are wondering what you are doing here. "

I was looking at him. He was shirtless with his biceps showing off, a towel around his waist and one I was drying out his hair, his wild pitch black hair and his black eyes were just so breathtaking I was sure I won't be able to get out of it.

" so you got out of the shower, huh? "did I just say that in front of him
" um yh "he said as a matter of fact like those who would role their eyes and say 'duh'
Then he smiled at me" are you checking me out? "
I just blushed at his words and shooked my head
" I j-just needed a sh-shower that's all "obviously lying but after saying those lies I realized yes I needed a shower.
" well you can go ahead with it - there are already towels in there "
I get up and run to the shower room passing him to get there oh how I wished I was careful with it. I tripped and I knew I was going to fall so I closed my eyes getting ready for the pain but it wasn't coming. I opened my eyes to see - omg omg I am in the hands of -

"you should be careful when you are running, Mayre "
I loved the way he pronounced my name. We were about to kiss but I was scared I would be a lousy kisser so I just hugged him instead.
" thank you "
" you just go shower, I will be waiting for you OK? "
" mhm, ohk "

____--&_____&___=))__((=_______

I am done bathing. I get out of the shower and looked around the room for him but he was not here. Thank God for that.
I go to his closet and go through his clothes for a while before getting one of his shirt which is a bit bigger than me with white and red as the design and a shorts. I made sure that shorts was clean and have not been worn after it was washed clean.
_______&__£____&_____=))_((=-_-

I looked at myself in the mirror and I suddenly loved the dress.

"are you wearing my stuff "
" eek! "
I didn't hear him come in.
I went back to his closet and was about to close the door to change the clothes when he forced the door open and gets in. I look at him from his waist to his face then his eyes - they were full of lust!!!. I run to the
Dead end I shouldn't have now I can't be saved. He comes so close to me I begin to protest against him but he held both my hands above my head and comes so close our bodies were touching and I could feel him.
"I will remove the clothes if it hurts you "
He starts kissing the crook of my neck before whispering .
" no don't, you look beautiful "
And just like that I was turned on.
He seems to have seen it in my eyes because he starts to nibble then suck on my softest spots making me groan a little before he kissed me. It was fierce full of desire and hunger. He let go of my hands to wrap his around my waist and hair. And I do the same. I let my hand roam in his hair and my other roam his back. It was heaven as he leads me through the kiss, then he raises me making me panic.
"no let's stop pl-please "
His hands start to get mischievous. It slides down to my tummy then lower way lower. My breath get hitched in my throat as he gets closer.
Then
" big brother! Mom's waiting for you guys "
" fuck "he cursed silently" fine we would be there "
He puts me down gets out of the closet, smiles at me then whispers" brush your hair then come downstairs "
I could still see lust in his eyes but they were staring somewhere down my chest I look down
" eek!!, pervert "I hiss angrily before buttoning the shirt to cover up my boobs. Oh no I wasn't wearing my bra.
He chuckles before leaving the room.

_________&_____&____-_-___-_-___

Awwww I am soo mad at them how can they start something and then not even end it. Damn you Levi or is it lexi Naa it's Levi. Why the heck did you interrupt them!!!
Levi :I am sorry, how was I suppose to know they were doing something mom!!!!.

Oh she did not mean that 👆🏻