HISTORY

"Let's start from a gods history back before they hated men.
They were thirteen brothers starting from: Mike; Aron(god of sense); Meloy and Melody(god of truth) Medimare, Medoly(god of wicked) Aronofsky, Arona (god of war) fisco, magnito (god of peace) Magnitogorsk, Lee (god of siprus) Beerus (god of distraction). '

"Their own father locked them up, for fear that they may kill him if they ever hear of how he killed their uncle, his brother. Their mother loved Beerus soo much she gave him permission to roam about the village.
But it all came down to ashes when Mola got killed accidentally by the Warriors of the village, Beerus hearing this killed the Berkeley family, whose father killed him. '

"unfortunately he ended up killing the whole village except for his family. His father scared of what would happen sold out three of his children to misers, realising the impact of selling his kids effected the last child Beerus, he immediately sold him to soldiers and he bargained with them to add his untrained son to fight. That night before Beerus left, his Father killed his mother as they were fighting over Beerus. '

Beerus went to war untrained just as his father had told them to. Beerus full of hate killed all the enemies who thought him weak and came his way, he run away from the war and journeyed back home to his family to avenge his mothers death. He killed his father saved his locked up brothers and journeyed to find his other brothers. '