14

An: Happy Halloween! 🎃🍭🍬🍫

Flashback~

"So where's the girl?" A female spoke.

"She be here." Jikan said. "(Y/n) can you come her please." You jump out the the bushes and run towards the two.

"(Y/n) this is Mia. She is going to be your teacher." He said, pointing to the female next to him. You look at the lady confused and look at Jikan.

"But where's Seki? I thought she was my teacher." You ask.

"Seki left and won't come back in a long time, but for now Mia is going to teach you about you powers okay?"

"Okay."

"Good I leave you two alone." Jikan walk away and Mia is looking at you.

"So your the girl, how old are you?" Mia asked.

"I'm six!" You exclaim, holding up six fingers.

"That's a bit young."

"Please teach me Mia. I want to become strong!" You yelled, pulling her shirt.

"Okay but it won't be easy."

"I can do it!"

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Uhh my head hurts.

I wake up and see I'm in the control room. I look around and see shiro and lance next to me.

"Looks like project 618 is awake." I look up anf Sendak grab me from the back and pull me up.

"Hey let go of me!" I yelled, squirming around.

"Make contact with Emperor Zarkon. " Sendak told one of the galra. Zarkon?! I look up at the screen and see him there.

"Sendak."

"My mission is complete, I've captured the Altean Castle, along with all of the Voltron lions. I am currently preparing for launch and will be delivering them all to you shorty."

"This news is pleasing."

"Oh and sir, the girl with the Crystal, I did some research and found out she is project 618." Sendak said pulling me up for Zarkon to see.

"Ah project 618 one we get you and the lions we will finish the experiment." Zarkon spoke, I look away and feel a bit scared on what he meant on experiment.

"Sendak you did well, Vrepit Sa!"

"Vrepit Sa!" After the call ended Sendak drop me on the ground.

"Hey!" I yelled, he ignore me and look at the other galra.

"Haxus, ready the Castle for takeoff."

"Yes comander." Sendak walk up to me and gave me another shock, making me black out.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.