13

"What happen."

   "The Crystal!"

   "Where (y/n) and lance?!"

   "Wait I see them!"

   "(Y/n)! Lance!"

  I open my eyes and see everyone in front of me.

   "Uh what happen, wher-Lance!"I got up and saw lance next to me. I crawl up to him and pull him on my lap.

   "Lance!" I heard him groan a bit."We have to take him to the infirmary."

   "Without the Crystal the castle has no power."

   "He doesn't look good." Shiro said behind me.

   "Lion Goddess! Our village is under attack! We need help!"

   "Let's get to our lions."

   "You can't, they're sealed in the hangars. There's is no way to get them out. We're defenseless."

   "Will you not help us?"

   "We'll help you. We just.." I look at lance and tears slip out of my eyes

   "This is bad."

   "We have to get a new crystal to get the castle working again. But to get a new crystal we need a ship."

   "The pod I was loading, we can used that. I left the bay door open."

   "I can used the scanner on the pod to see if there is a Balmera nearby."

   "Hunk you come with me. I'll need someone big to carry the crystal."

   "A Balmera?"

   "Is where the crystal come from. I'll tell you on the way."

   "Hunk here you'll need this." I got up and give my crystal.

   "Why?"

   "Trust me you need it, good luck."

  Once hunk, pidge, and coran left I turn to the rest.

   "What do we do now."

   "I go see what's going on with the Arusian village."

   "I'll go with you, keith."

   "Okay (y/n) and I will take care of lance and watch over the castle." They left and it was just me and shiro. I look back at lance and shiro notice.

   "Don't worried about lance, he be okay."

   "Alright."

  Shiro pick up lance and put him on his back. We started walking when we saw somebody in the entrance.

   "Oh no."

   "Shiro whats wrong?!"

   "Sendak!"

   "Who?"

   "(Y/n) stay here."

   "But-"

   "(Y/n) listen to me and stay here!" He put lance next to me and runs up to the figure.

   "Stand aside."

   "No. You're not getting in."

   "Yes I am." They both ran to each and started attacking. Sendak grab shiro shirt and threw him aside. Shiro got back up and activates his hand and attacks him. Then Sendak punches shiro back.

   "Shiro!" I look up and see sendak in front of me.

   "So you're the girl." I see his arm coming straight for me. I quick dodge and summon my scythe.

   "No! Leave her alone!" He grab shiro and threw him back.

   "Hey!" I ran towards him a swing my scythe but he blocks it.

   "Your pathetic."

  He grab my scythe and kick me down. He holds it in front of him and breaks it.

   "No!"

   "Take it outside she won't need it no more." I got mad and got up, one the galra went behind me and insert a needle in my arm and I started to feel dizzy. Sendak grab and pull me up.

   "Zarkon will be please with you."

Then I felt a strong stock hit me, and I scream in pain. He threw me on the ground and the last thing I remember was shiro yelling my name.

With Keith~●~

   "They tricked us, it's a trap."

   "What?!"

   "We need to go to the castle."
When we reach to the castle we were lock out.

   "No! We're to late."

   "They have the control of the castle. They have voltron!"

  I look down and saw (y/n) scythe on the ground. I pick it up and it was cracking into pieces.

   "Oh no...(y/n)."

With Hunk~●~

   "It this the Balmera planet with the crystal?"

   "Its not a planet. Balmera are ancient animals. Petrified, but still alive. Their body naturally create the crystal that help power mini Altean ships. I often accompanied my grandfather to visit these majestic creatures when he was building the Castle of Lions. I'll never forget the first time I saw the sparking surface of a Balmera. You're in for quite a treat."
When we reach to the surface, we saw galra building and ships everywhere.

   "Oh no this is horrifying. The Galra have turn this into a mining colony. They've completed destroying it. They've have no regard for the poor creatures."

   "Oh no we've been spotted."

   "Hailing unidentified craft. State your ship ID, entry code, and landing destination."

    "Oh, no. What do we do?"

    "Just stay calm. We don't really need to land. Uh we're just looking around if thats okay."

    "Unidentified craft, land immediately, and be prepare to be boarded."

    "Okay. Thank you. See you down below." After that Coran grab the controls and flew away from the galra ship. Then the ship started shooting laser at us.

   "Hold on!"

   "Ahhhhhh!!!"