2

EDIT:

" Okay wait here while I'll go get him." Hana asked. As Hana walk out of the room the paladins and allura started talking.

"Does anyone got the feeling that something bad is going to happen." Hunk whisper.

"Hunk we are trying to save the universe from aliens with giant lions of course something bad is going to happen." Pidge reply.

"Uh thanks for making me feel better." Hunk mumbled. The door open and the mayor enter the room with Hana next to him.

"Welcome! I am the Mayor, my name is Ósama."

"Hello I'm Allura and these are the Paladins of Voltron."

"I'm guessing your here for the king and Queen." He asked.

"Yes."

"Well I'm afraid your too late they both are gone."

"Gone?" Keith question.

"Yes, a creature came in and kill them both, it took a crystal and went to the woods. We were lucky that we took its weapons before it left." The mayor explain.

"Can you show us the weapons?" Shiro asked.

"Yes follow me."

-------------------------------------------

"Here its is."

"Woah!" Pidge, Hunk, and Lance yelled out.

"So whats so special its just a weapon." Keith asked.

"Well the death scythe can possess the power to be any weapon, and the shield can stand any force." Hana replied

"So cool!!!" Hunk cried.

"Are you sure its safe to keep it here." Shiro said, looking at the mayor and Hana.

"Well the creature has came many times to take it but we manage to scare it off." The mayor reply.

"Mayor Ósama if you please give us a minute." Allura ask.

"Of course." The mayor and Hana both left the room.

"Okay now what do we do the crystal is gone, the Queen and king are dead, and now their is a creature that probably might kill us." Hunk cried out.

"Hunk calm down Allura has a plan, right Allura." Lance said looking at Allura.

"I'm not sure."

"Wait the mayor said that the creature will come back to get the weapons, so maybe we can make a trap, get the crystal, and the creature at the same time." Keith said.

"Great plan Keith, Allura can you tell the mayor the plan." Shiro asked.

-------------------------------------------

"So you're telling me we have to stay up all night to trap the creature." Hunk question.

"Yes me and Keith will be at the front, you and lance will be at the back, pidge, allura, and coran will look at the cameras." Shiro instructed. The others left and Keith turn to look at Shiro.

"Uh shiro once we trap the creature what do we do with it." Keith asked.

"I..I don't know thats up to the mayor." Shiro reply.

"You don't think he will-"

"Keith I'm sure he won't go that far." Shiro said, putting his hand on Keith's shoulder.

"Okay shiro we're ready." Pidge called out on the helmet.

"Okay team ready."

"Yeah!"

"Okay lets do this."

An:

Okay finish with chapter 2, thank you guys for reading this, for the weapons this is what they look like.

And the reader is going to finally show up in the next chapter

And the reader is going to finally show up in the next chapter. Okay thats all Good night.