Chapter Thirty Eight : Occhi

"See you guys at school." Michael said as the three of us stood outside the window of my bedroom, darkness surrounded us and there was nothing but the dim lit street lights illuminating the night.

"We'll be there." Dakota said with the slightest hint of a smile on the corner of his lips. We watched him as he crossed the street under the light post. He turned around to wave before walking off into the distance, getting smaller in size the farther he became.

For some time, Dakota and I continued to stand outside my bedroom window before sitting down on the dewy grass as we stared up at the night sky, scattered with stars and the moon.

The moon that was so big and bright, I could see the reflection of it each time I looked Dakota in the eyes. His beautiful doe eyes that entranced me every time, with the forest trees inside them, leading me to stare at his thick long lashes and his freckles that laid across his nose and cheeks like a constellation.

"What?" Dakota asked, his voice a murmur to my ears as I pulled myself out of my head.

"What?" I asked as I shook my head.

"You're staring at me. I've never seen you stare at me like that before." He said and his tone was solemn. I shrugged, unsure of what to say. How was I looking at him? Surely it wasn't different from all the other times I had looked at him, right?

"Let's go inside." Dakota said in a hushed voice as he gazed into my eyes with a stare I couldn't read but part of me knew what he meant. I nodded before standing up and sliding open my bedroom window. I climbed in first, then Dakota.

I walked to the bathroom, wetting a towel and wiping the dried blood off my nose. I looked at myself in the mirror before giving myself a small pep talk.

"You can do this, Luka."

I nodded, before walking out and into my room. Dakota was still standing, looking at the floor. I walked closer to him and for a moment, we stood awkwardly in the middle of my bedroom, staring at the floor and sneaking glances at each other before I took a step closer to him.

My heart was racing inside my chest with each step I took towards him before I finally grabbed hold of his waist. He stared at me, waiting for me to make the next move.

I bit my lip, before parting them and moving my face closer to his, brushing my mouth against his, the metallic taste from earlier still lingering in his mouth. Taking in the softness of his lips, the yearning I could feel coming off the both of us and I couldn't stand it any longer as I fully pressed my lips against his, it didn't take long for the kiss to deepen and our breathing to become heavy as our mouths moved in sync.

Our lips parted but only for a second for Dakota to slide off his shirt and I, mine before connecting again. He ran his hands through my hair, caressing the side of my face as I pulled him closer to me.

I pushed Dakota to the bed, leaving a trail of kisses on his neck, I could hear him shudder with each peck of my lips. I started working my way down to his stomach before stopping at his pants.

I stared up at him, in a way, asking if this was what he wanted and he looked at me, biting his lip before nodding.

I grabbed his pants, unbuttoning them as quick as my hands could manage, pulling them down along with his boxers. He was already hard with excitement.

For a moment I wasn't sure what to do next. My heart felt as if it were going a mile a minute before I opened my mouth and sliding it over the tip, swirling my tongue around. His head lolled back as his mouth gaped open with each breath of pleasure.

He grabbed hold of my hair as I licked his shaft and with each lick he moaned in a hushed whisper, giving me satisfaction.

I took him in fully as my head bobbed up and down, his grip on me became tighter and his breathing became heavier.

"Luka, I'm going to cum." He moaned through pants of hot air, hearing him say my name that way sent goosebumps all over my body. I sucked and swirled my tongue around the tip, salivating, before he arched his back, releasing in my mouth. I could feel the warmth of him inside my mouth, it swished around before I slowly swallowed.

I stood up, pulling up his trousers before I laid down beside him and buried my face into the nape of his neck. Am I always going to feel embarrassed each time we do this type of thing? Will there be a next time?

Dakota turned on his side, smiling at me as he wiped the corners of my mouth with the tip of his finger before giving me a small peck on my nose. Dakota's eyes slowly closed whilst looking at me, fighting to stay awake but it wasn't long before he had completely fallen asleep, holding me tightly.

I stayed awake, staring at him, studying him like I never had before, remembering each freckle, each eyelash and watching his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. I was never going to get out of this, alive.

Before I knew it, it was morning. The sun shined through the peaks of my curtain, casting it's rays on Dakota and I, both still shirtless and somehow, only in our briefs. My eyes felt groggy as they struggled to stay open and awake. I didn't want to move, I wanted to stay in this present moment that I thought was so perfect. Too perfect.

"Luka, are you awake?" My mom knocked on my bedroom door.

My eyes were wide awake now, bulging open as I scurried out of bed and to the door. Dakota shot up, and I wondered if he had been awake the whole time or if the utter fear of being caught by my mother was enough to wake him from a dead sleep.

"Go in the closet!" I whispered harshly, motioning towards it. He jumped out of bed, half naked before running in, not making a sound.

"Luka? I'm coming in, be decent."
"I'm awake, mom." I said before opening the door.

"Luka, what happened?" She asked, squinting at my nose.
"Oh, I fell. It's nothing." I said, completely forgetting that it was bruised. She gave me a questionable look and part of me knew that she knew, I was bullshitting.

"A girl, Gemma is here to see you."
"Okay."

I closed my bedroom door before making my way to the closet.

"How ironic is this?" I asked with a smirk as I opened it. Dakota was sitting in the back of it, crossed leg. I offered my hand to help him up.

"Shut it." He said, taking hold of it and walking by me. He slid on his shirt, along with his pants and I did the same, throwing on the same outfit from last night.

"I'll see you at school." I said as he climbed out my window. He turned around, motioning for me. I leaned on the windowsill, sticking my head out before he moved closer and pressed his lips against mine, placing a hand under my chin to deepen the kiss.

"I gotta go." I said, parting our lips.
"Okay." He pouted, starting off.

"And buy a lock!" He yelled over his shoulder.

A/N Don't forget to vote! Also points if you know what occhi means!