Amy's *Perfect* Life

Amy's *perfect* life

Amy's life was perfect to her friends. She was pretty, popular, Funny. She was everything the boys wanted to get, and everything the girls envied and wanted to be. But what happens when someone unexpected comes into her life and butts his nose into her personal business? Will he flip her world upside down?

*amy's p.o.v*

I sat with my head in my hands, in the cold, dark room deemed as my bedroom. My tears running down my cheeks and chin and onto my knees, which were holding up my head.

Your probably wondering why I'm upset. My life isn't really all that everyone's sees it as. I always keep a smile on my face to make everybody happy, but as soon as I get home my life turns to... Well shit to be honest. I never understood why my father had to be a heavy drinker, and my mother, well she was an avid pill popper. Right now, I just dealt With my own father calling me a whore.

**flashback- 30 minutes ago-

Sitting with my back against the cool ocean blue wall of my bedroom, I giggled away at Chris' joke.

"well, Amy, I have to get off of here now. Mom's calling me for supper. I'll try to text you later okay?" Chris said, softly into the receiver of his cell phone.

I sighed tiredly and said "Alright, love you Chris, I'll see you tomorrow."

"bye love" and then there was a click as my cell line went dead. I groaned and banged the back of my head against the wall and opened my eyes to go downstairs, only to see my dad standing in the doorway glaring at me. I rolled my eyes already annoyed and gave him the 'what do you want' look.

"Who in the HELL is Chris, Amy?"

I looked down and told my dad that he was only a friend. He obviously didn't believe me and before I knew it, he had gripped my forearms and threw me across the queen sized bed so hard and fast I fell off and hit the ground with a thud.

"Amy why do you have to be a god-damned slut?! Last week it was Kyle. Now it's Chris. Stop being a whore." My dad sneered at me, distastefully. I just sat there, on the floor, my shoulder and ass throbbing slightly, my forearms already bruising, my mouth hung open in shock as I watched him walk away from the scene without a backwards glance.

**flashback over**

I sighed and laid down, sniffling quietly, closing my eyes falling into a dreamless slumber.

-----

Hey! I'm andrea(: Im not sure if I should do this story.. It's kind of a way to get some emotion out there. It is copywrited all rights are reserved to me: Andrea Gerdes.

I'd love it if I could get some feedback on my story?? Tell me what you think??? :)