Chapter 13

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE CONFUSING IF YOU DONT READ THIS NOTE!

Okays this chapter is swopping between both the girls views and the guys cause it's overlapping in a sense.

Also not edited :P

Third person
"Juvia now!" Lucy yelled as she ran towards the demon that began to swing it's arm back.

"Water lock!" the blue water mage tried to hold the beast in a bubble of water, but her strength was too drained.

"Lucy-san hurry!" Juvia called to her friend as she tried to hold the beast off long enough for an attack.

"You see boys, the girls are up against one of the demons from my book." Zeref explained as the girls fought in the celestial world.

"Lucy-San!" Juvia screeched as Lucy was thrown backwards, her back hitting one of the stone pillars.

"I can't cast my Urano Metoria spell!" Lucy called to her friend.

"Look like it's time for plan B." Mavis joined in as she began to repel the demons soldiers.

"We have to help them!" Gray grabbed Zeref by the collar before pinning him up against the tree. "Get us to the celestial world."

"I can't open a portal, I'm sorry." Was all Zeref said.

"Try harder!" Natsu punch the tree in which Zeref was held up against, just missing the dark mage.

"I told you I can't." Zeref tried to push away.

"Lier!" Gray yelled.

"You think I would still be here if I could reach them?!" Zeref retaliated, surprising the boys. "Mavis is there too, helping the girls every which way she can. I know the trouble the girls are in, the pain they could be experiencing at this moment."

"Water slicer!" Juvia slashed her hand through the air, sending waves of water crashing down on the beasts.

"Tsk this isn't working, I can't summon my powers by myself... How are we going to defeat them?" Lucy looked at the dark shadowed monster that began to move close to the two.

"The boys?" Lucy turned to her mother in shock at what she had just suggested.

"Plan B isn't asking them for help!" The blonde looked at her mothers trapped spirit.

"It's all we got!" Mavis agreed with Layla before she was sent flying.

"Lucy-San may not be strong enough to do the spell alone, but that's okay cause Lucy-San isn't alone." Juvia finished her piece before getting sent back with Mavis.

"So don't you know how to defeat it?!" Natsu looked at Zeref with frustration evident in his actions.

"It is a demon that I have created but I didn't create it to have weaknesses." Gray didn't hide his frustration. With a fist through a tree he turned back to the others.

"There has to be a way!" He yelled in frustration as he tried to look for an answer.

"The portal between the worlds are closed! Even if we wanted their help how could we?!" Lucy yelled before attempting another attack.

"Juvia doesn't know... But there has to be a way!" She yelled as she charged toward the monster, stopping it from laying another claw on Lucy.

"Why would they even want us?! We left them twice!" Lucy's magic power began to drain from her body as the demon grew bigger.

"Come on, there has to be a way to get to them, after all we've been through they think they can just run away!" Gray shouted toward the sky, his words slipping through the barrier.

"Gray-Sama?" Juvia questioned before she was thrown back once more.

"Lucy! We're going to come save you!" Natsu shouted after Juvias voice had reached them, stopping the battle in its tracks as everyone looked for the boy.

"Natsu! Please, help me!" Lucy stretched out her hand into the distance and she began to cry, collapsing to the ground.

Hey guys!
Okay so this chapter was very late and very confusing but I tried ;P

Also the book, sadly, is close to ending so get ready for the finish in the next couple of chapters <3

Love you all my butterfrees XxX

-pokemon1oadvanced