Chapter 11

Lucy's POV
I opened my eyes as I looked out into the vast planes of the spirit world.

"We're not too late," Juvia said as she looked around for any potential danger.

"Girls, your here!" We turned around to see two figures running towards us, a smile on our faces once we knew who it was.

"Mavis, mum!" I exclaimed as Juvia and I ran over to them.

"You guys got here just in time," Mavis said looking from Juvia to me. "The battle will start soon."

"I'm not sure if we're strong enough to fight him but we will do our best!" Juvia smiled as she clenched her fist.

"I'm so proud of you, both of you." Mum said with a smile as she kissed both of our foreheads.

"Thanks mum," I said as I straightened up.

"Thank you Layla," Juvia bowed before her.

"Please Juvia, stand up tall, now is not the time to be respectful," mum said sternly as she grabbed Juvias hand and pulled her up straight.

"Okay, where's Natsu and Gray?" Mavis asked as she looked around for the two.

"Their still in earth land, Zeref-san will approach them in the battle is lost," Juvia announced as she started walking toward the celestial castle.

"Where's the King?" I asked looking around, the world can only crumble when he does I thought as I looked around.

"He was transformed into an easy state to guard," Mavis said as she pulled a kitten out from behind her.

"Awe so cute~" Juvia and I smiled as we fell for the cuteness.

"We appreciate what you are willing to give up for this world," he spoke in a soft and gentle voice.

"This world is mine to protect, there's nothing I wouldn't do for it," I said confidently, but all I could think about is Natsu.

Grays POV
I moved around in the bed I was in as I tried to get closer to Juvia but, she was nowhere to be found.

"Juvia?" I asked sitting up only to be faced with an empty bed.

"Where is she?" I asked aloud before walking out into the family area.

"What the..." I thought once I saw Lucy gone too.

"Oi, wake up!" I yelled as I pushed Natsu off the bed, though he didn't wake up.

"Get up would you, Lucy's in trouble," I whispered to him as he woke up almost immediately.

"What?!" He asked looking around.

"Man you're a sook," I sighed before heading to the door, turning back to look at him. "Are you waiting for an invitation or what?" I left the cottage, Natsu chasing after me.

"I can smell them," he said as he headed toward a cliff.

"Where are they?" I asked looking around to see nothing but the edge.

"They jumped?!" Natsu asked as he panicked, running around like a headless chook before jumping over the edge. Just before he was fully over I grabbed him causing his body to slam into the cliff side.

"Oi that hurt!" He yelled back as he shook his hand at me. It would have hurt a lot more if I had let you fall I thought before sighing.

"Natsu they didn't jump," I explained  as I pulled him up.

"Then where are they?" Natsu asked looking around, the only think we could see was the dark of night.

"I don't know," I said getting worried, they wouldn't have jumped but... They can't have just disappeared, right? I thought as I tried to think of what could have happened.

"Wait, I smell someone else," Natsu said as he sniffed the air, taking a deep breath in before turning to me.

"Zeref."

Hey guys!
Yay another chapter done ^-^ I had to add that photo because Natsu acted like a dummy and he needs to know everyone loves him! Anyway until next time my butterfrees XxX

-pokemon1oadvanced <3