power edd x reader...lemon

HELP- THE SIN LORDS HAVE COME TO TAKE ME-whoops to late, this was requested by -Hamilham-. well, thus is also mah furst time to write a lemon soooooooooo hope for the best???

Your pov
i sat beside edd, ice bag in hand. he got into another fight with numero uno...again. i placed the ice bag on his bruised eye and watched as he flinched in pain, "you shouldnt be getting into fights like this, edd" i spoke up. "i know- but he tried to steal you away!-" he replied i look at him then kiss him and pull away, "edd, im yours and yours only. ok?" he nodded the i felt him slide his hand up my shirt, i shivered at his cold touch, after a while of undressing and such we ended up with him hovering over me his hands on the sides of my face, my hands somehow made there way around his neck. "a-are you ready?" he asked trying to hide his blush, i nodded slowly. he slowly thrusts in his member inside me as i wince my eyes in pain and small bubbles of tears formon the corner of my eyes, edd leaned down and kissed them away as i nodded in approval. he began to move in and out my womanhood.

    *timeskip to after that please (´⊙ω⊙')*

after we came edd pulled the blanket over our naked bodies as i snuggled close to his chest, "sweet dreams love" he said then drifted of to sleep "sweet dreams".

IM SORRY IF THIS DIDNT SATISFY YOU- (hamilton pun intended) I JUST- I CANT- OML, I TRIED- IM SORRRYY.