opposite day! matt x opposite day! edd

Matts pov
ive always been overprotective with my friends, especially edd. he is way to adorable to get hurt..i swear on my life, that i will protect him no matter what it takes.

Edds pov
ive been walking around the park for a while now, i love quiet and peaceful places. they're so relaxing to stay in, i walked over to the fountain and stared at the water dripping from the top.i closed my eyes and enjoyed the sounds of the water pouring until i felt a hand grab the back of my head and shove it in the fountain base. i struggled to remove it since the person holding me down seemed much stronger, so there i was. in the verge of life and death.

Matts pov
i was looking for edd in the park with my baseball bat over my shoulder, and while walking i saw something that made me drop my bat. it was edd being drowned by an asshole. i quickly grabbed my bat ran towards them and swung at full force hitting the stranger on the head causing him to fall to the ground and bleed, i quickly help edd out of the water and carry him to a nearby bench and lay his head on my lap while i pet his hair gently, "edd, are you ok?" i asked him worriedly. "y-yes.." he replied shaking. i did what anyone would do if they were in this situation. i hugged him. i felt him warm up under my arms,"edd, i want you to rememvber that i love you, and i will protect you no matter what happens" i told him while pulling him closer, "i love you too matt, i always have..i was just to shy to tell you.." he replied. "its alright, your with me now. your safe now.." i gently whispered in his ear.
"thank you" he said simply and fell asleep in my arms. such a cutie...

A/n
yeeee,this was requested by
@fandom_queen_4life , thankie mate for te request :3 i needed it. anyways see yaaaaaaa eddlingsss