Matt x ghost! reader

Your pov
      Darkness.......

                It was all i could remember....

I couldnt move....i couldnt feel anything, i was numb, i was motionless, i was dead. And i remember every last second of why i am.....

            《○ ~\•|Flashback|•/~○》

Me, edd and matt were walking back home since we had bought some ice cream from the store and needed to keep it somewhere cold and we saw tom sprinting back to the house, we were expecting to see tom talking to tord about his room and junk and instead saw tord in what looks like a giant red robot, eduardo's house into shreds, gun shots on the house walls and tom standing at the doorway."TORD WHATS GOING ON?!" Edd shouted as me and matt stayed back, "OH SORRY EDD, I JUST COULDNT LEAVE THIS BEHIND, THANKS FOR HOLDING ON TO IT FOR ME!" tord shouted back, "But......I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS" edd yelled, "WHAT? NO! WHY WOULD I NEED FRIENDS WHEN IVE GOT THIS?! IM UNSTOPPABLE HAHAHAHAH" he yelled back laughing insanely after, "HEY SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS" Tom yelled as tord robot turned his direction "TAAKE A SEAT" tom yelled throwing one of tord's instant couch cubes at tord's robot's chest but it did absoulutely nothing, " OH JUST SHUT UP" tord yelled in rage as he fired a rocket to tom, " TOM NO!" i yelled as i tried to save tom by blocking it and suprisingly tom survived under some ruble and stopped tord, but on the other hand i died.......

          《○\•|Flashback over|•/》

From all three of them, matt was the most affected one...its been 3 months since ive died, tom and edd are still a little bit sad but matt....he's currently depressed...i just wish i could be there to comfort him, im going to visit them, i float towards the house i used to live in and once i enter i see a rather blank expressioned edd on the  couch, the tv on, but it is only static...no shows, i then walked upstairs to go check on tom and matt, but firstly tom was nearer so i went over to him first, as i entered his room he just sat there..laying on his bed staring blankly at the ceiling, there were a lot of empty bottles of smirnoff everywhere, i could tell he was drunk because...he passed out on his bed, i decided to finally i
Head to matt, to be honest he was the one i missed the most...i loved him but im dead.. i went through the door and noticed something that wasnt quite right, matt's novelty toy collection was all burnt into ashes, all his windows were covered in their blinds
Every thing was dark, i finally saw matt sitting at the edge of his bed, i came closer to see his face, and i felt my eyes widen as i saw what he was holding.....a picture of me and him together and....a knife. Matt.....no.., so many things have changed since ive died...

Matt's pov
I was holding a picture of me and y/n together on one hand, a knife on the other. I was ready to be with y/n again, i wanted to be with her for so long but i had second thoughts about doing this beofore, but now im finally doing it, im being with her again." Hey, y/n if your here right now, i wanted you to know that im gonna be with you after this, we'll get to see eachother again...." and with that i slowly raised up the knife aiming towards my heart, ready to stab myself, but beofore i could i heard something shatter behind me, i quickly spun around to see a ghoslty woman figure floating beside the shattered smirnoff bottle, crying and running towards me........it was y/n..

Your pov
A soon as matt started raising the knife, i quickly ran to tom's room grabbed an empty smirnoff bottle and smashed it on the ground getting matt's attention, i could tell he has seen me because he was tearing up and had dropped the knife, i sprant to him and hugged him as tight as a ghost could, he hugged back also tighter, i started sobbing at what he couldve done to himself when i didnt do anything....

Matt's pov
I pulled away and stared into y/n's pale blue ecto eyes, "i-im s-sorry..." i started to sob, "m-matt..." she finally spoke her voice sounding more like a faint echo, "i-its ok....at least your ok now..." she continued, "y-y/n? I need to tell you something important..." i told her as she nodded in response, "y-you see y/n, i-i lik- love you..." i told her, she leaned forward and kissed me, it was a ghostly yet amazing kiss, "i love you too matt, but promise me you wont try to kill your self again, dont worry i wont leave you i will stay with you forever" she told me looking directly in my eyes, "i promise i responded as we embraced each other and soon layed down and fell asleep in eachothers arms......

A/n
Okayy...i did this beacause, it just popped up....i hope your satisfied with this, because im running out of ideas....anyways, bye eddlings!~