I Love You All ((Part 2))

Alexander danced in victory. "I win! I win! I wiiiiiin!" He yelled, sticking his tongue out at you. You chuckled silently at your big baby. He sure knew how to tell everyone he succeeded. "Sit down, Alexander. You only won because Laf makes delicious croissants!!" You growled. Laffy chuckled and continued to pass around the baked treats. "She's right, mon amour. I do make amazing croissants. Originally made from France." Laf smirked. Alex huffed and crossed his arms. He sat back down on the couch, turning his head away. He was gonna defend himself, whether you liked it or not. "Nuh uh! I won fair and square. You're just mad because you lost, Just except it, Y/N! You lost and I won! I'm wayyy stronger then you and you can't- mmmfff!" Lafayette stuffed a croissant in his mouth and kissed his cheek. "Relax, mon chéri. You won, we get it. Now eat the croissant and be quite. It took me a long time to make." Everyone giggled at the two and continued to eat.

Alexander always rambled off about something that wasn't worth defending and something's that we're worth defending. In this situation, it wasn't. He did this a lot and Laf always shut him up quickly, it was his thing. Alexander always defended himself, in the best way possible. He never liked to be wrong, always right. Weather he was arguing with you four or just random strangers, he always wanted to be right. He never backed down from his statements, he always had facts to support them.

Once you all finished, everyone went back to doing what they were doing before but one.. Alexander. Alexander had cuddled at your side and snuggled into your neck. "I'm sorry, Y/N.. I just always have the urge to be right. I don't want to say things but they just come out my mouth.. It's like I have no control. I talk to much. I don't know why I do it. Its weird, like I always ramble off. Ooh! I remember this one time when we all were out at the bar and laf was drunk. This man came up to me and asked if I was taken. I didn't know how to explain it but I tried.. Then laf came and grabbed him by his shirt and mmmmffff-" You kissed Alex to shut him up. It wasn't a passionate kiss, just a regular mid-way tap kiss. You laughed at Alex because he was rambling. It was cute. When you pulled away, you cuddled at his side and kissed his cheek. "I'm not mad. Not one bit. I know why you defend yourself and you shouldn't feel sorry. Its fine to be right.. Just do it a bit less, okay?" Alexander had nodded as you two cuddled for a bit, enjoying yourselves and the padder of the rain that fell from the grey sky... Wait rain!? Alexander had jumped from the couch and ran under it. He had grabbed a blanket with him as he hid. It was like a reflex. Alexander always did this when it rained.

"Ooh no. Guys, Alexanders under the couch again." You said as you got on your knees to look at the small man under the couch. He hissed at you and cuddled into the blanket. "And he's hissing this time" you groaned. Last time he hissed, he wouldn't come out for a week. Well cause it had rained the whole week. He would even miss work and stay under the couch. It wasn't like he was missing anything because he always did his work a week before it was done but you all still needed Alexander to get out. He needed to eat and shower. "I'll get the broom" Shouted John as he ran to get the broom. "I got the treats." Yelled Lafayette as he started grabbing out all of Hamiltons favorite foods. Hercules had ran to the side of you, looking under the couch. "And I have the sweet talk. Alexander?"  Herc sighed as mittens followed him. You had rolled your eyes at the scared man and got up to close the curtains.

As Hercules talked, Alexander had just moved farther back Into the couch. He was starting to fall asleep as Herc sang him a calming song. Once Herc was finished, Laf stopped cooking and John had came back with the broom. "Shh sh.. He's sleeping.." You pointed at the couch as your boys understood. Laf came around and slowly lifted up the couch as Herc went to grab him. He picked him up slowly and wrapped the blanket around him. John had set the broom down and smiled at the two. "He's so quite when he's sleeping" whispered John.

Hercules took Alexander upstairs, still humming the sweet song. You then sat down, turning on the news. "And as for today, it'll be raining for the whole day. So better get your umbrella as you walk out that door." You turned the TV off, sighing. The whole day?! Alexander couldn't take a whole day. Well.. To be honest, you couldn't take a whole day without Alexander. You loved him to death. Sighing loudly, you got up going upstairs. If it was going to be a storm all day, why not spend it with Alexander? Alexander needed love right now. He needed comfort.

Y/N made her way upstairs, walking toward the bed. Herc had just put Alexander under the covers as you awed silently he was just so cute. He smiled at your baby boy, sitting on the bed. He laid down next to Alexander, hugged him close. He needed to know you all cared about him. Y/N slowly began to close her eyes, drifting off to sleep.. Tomorrow was another day.. Just you wait.

[-------------]
Oh my god.. I haven't posted In like forever.. You guys missed me?! Sorry, I haven't had Wi-Fi in a while but I got it back! I'm not dead!! Welp, hope you enjoyed this one and if you have any ideas, hit me up! Bye-eeeeeee