Sleep With Me

Y/N woke up on a couch. She looked around, feeling water splash on her face. "H-hey!! What the--" She looked up only to find four men looking down at her. "W-we are so sorry Y/N!! please forgive us!" Alexander said in his most sorry voice. Y/N looked at Alexander, smiling brightly. Wait? How did she get here, wasn't she at the bar? She tried to remember. She got drunk, grabbed on John's shirt and fell. Everything else was a blur. Y/N shook her head, getting out of her thoughts. Alexander stood in front of her, Lafayette sat next to her, John had the water and Hercules was fanning her. "Its fine.. Uh, how did I get here?" Her head started hurting. She rubbed it lightly, biting her lip a little. Lafayette moved over a little, letting Alexander sit next to her. "Well.. You passed out. You were really drunk. So we carried you back to my place." He smiled a little at her. Y/N nodded, laying back down. "Can you guys sleep with me?" They all looked at each other, confused. "Mon chéri, what do you mean?" Y/N chuckled, before pulling them all on the couch. She smiled, snuggling close to all of them. "I want you all to sleep with me. Okay?" They all nodded, hugging close to her. She was gonna confess.. Tomorrow.