Confession

Y/N woke up with all four men next to her. She smiled a little, looking at them sleeping. They looked peaceful. She yawned lightly, rubbing her eyes. She felt the couch move a little as she looked around only to find a sleepy John staring back at her. Y/N giggled and hugged him tightly. John smiled and he hugged back. "Heyy, Y/N. I'm so tired" John nuzzed into her neck, sniffing lightly. He smelled her perfume and closed his eyes. Y/N ran her fingers though his hair for a while as he suddenly started to drift off. She smiled at this and laid him back down.

Y/N suddenly heard giggles and 'Aww' next to her. She turned around and saw Lafayette, Hercules and Alexander staring at her in awe. She rolled her eyes and looked at them. "That was adorable, Y/N." Alexander spoke, trying his best not to be loud. Y/N sighed and hugged all three men. "Yeah, yeah shhh. He's sleeping, let's get out of here and let him sleep." The three nodded and left without saying a peep.

Once Y/N closed the door, she felt wind rush past her and got knocked over to the floor. She closed her eyes tightly, afraid to look up. "PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Hercules yelled. Y/N opened her eyes a little to find a certain Frenchman. Lafayette was hugging her closely. "If you try to get Y/N... I'll kill you." They all knew he was playing and he even smiled. Y/N just blushed. She finally understood what was happening. Alexander had thrown the pillow and Lafayette had got hit instead of her. He protected her. Y/N felt the weigh shift off her and saw Lafayette run downstairs. Hercules and Alexander had followed.

Y/N rolled her eyes and rubbed her waist silently. It kind of hurt from the fall. Y/N got up and headed downstairs. All she saw was white feathers and her three little idiots running around, hitting each other with the pillows. Alexander was attacking Hercules with his pillow and Lafayette was hitting Alexander with his pillow. She smiled and laid down on the now feather covered couch.

Everything was silent now. Y/N closed her eyes, still feeling very tired from the little cat nap they took. She then felt like she was being attacked... By pillows. She tried to look up but before she could, someone had grabbed her by her waist, tickling her non-stop. She laughed as she tried to fight back but it was no use. Two men were holding her down while one tickled her half to death. When she felt like she needed air and to stop laughing, they let her go, satisfied at their actions and her laugher.

When Y/N had caught her breath, she growled at the boys. They all just chuckled. "I'm gonna get you guys back for that." The three laughed. It got quite for a little moment after the laugher. A little too quite. Alexander was the first to break the silent. "Soooooo, Y/N you have a thing for John, hmm?"

Y/N felt herself blush and look away for a moment. Lafayette had titled his head the suddenly movement she took. "You okay, mon chéri? You don't look like you're feeling well..." Y/N was flustered. She didn't know what to say. She liked all four not just John. She couldn't just spit it out like that. What if they though it was disgusting? What if they would stop talking to her? She didn't want that to happen, after all they are her closest friends. She can't lose them just because of her crush(s).

Y/N felt tears dwell in her eyes. She didn't want to but she had to confess. It was only right. Hercules was the first to see her cry. He hugged her tightly and didn't let go. She was more of a strong, powerful woman.... So why was she crying? "H-Hey don't cry. He didn't mean it" Hercules whispered in his sweet voice and kept hugging. When he wasn't all rough and tough, he was a soft teddy bear. So kind and sweet. "Way to go, Hamilton. You made her cry." Y/N heard Lafayette say.

She hugged Hercules closer and cried in his chest, sobbing lightly. Hercules didn't mind one bit. He didn't like to see Y/N cry. "I-It's not t-that, Lafayette... I.. I just don't like John.. I like all of you.. I know it may sound weird but... I do. You can hate me and ignore me, I get it. But I don't wan-" Alexander grabbed Y/N close, almost knocking Hercules over. He hugged her tightly and afterwards so did Lafayette then back Herc.

"We would never hate you or ignore you.. You're are best friend and we understand your feelings towards us, right guys?" Lafayette and Herc nodded. "Agreed!" Alexander wiped her tears and whispered in her ear slowly so only she could hear. "And maybe we can all be together, how does that sound, love?" Y/N smiled and whispered back. "I would love that."

They stayed like this for a moment. Just sitting there on the feather covered couch. Alexander then got up, looking at his living room. "You guys know your helping me clean this up, right?" And one by one, they all ran upstairs. "GET BACK HERE AND HELP ME!!!"

[----------------]
wasn't that a nice chapter. I liked it. I never really did a xReader fanfic, so this is my first one. Hope you enjoyed it and comment for what should I do in the next chapter. I'm not even sure people read this... Oh well. BLACK KITTY OUT!!!