Chapter 3: It's all his fault

Lunch time. Finally. I mean who doesn't enjoy lunch? If you don't then you're a lunatic. Seriously though who doesn't enjoy lunch?

I love lunch however by lunch i mean food not the talking and sitting with your friends part and i'm pretty sure you have a brain so you can figure  out why. Therefore i wilĺ not bother wasting my breath repeating myself.

The cafeteria mostly consists of popular, unpopular, averages, nerds. Everyone really. I don't know where i fit in since the nerds even refuse to talk to me.

Currently i have already payed for my lunch (which is a cheese burger and fries along with a drink) and am now having an internal debate on where i'm going to sit.

I mean i can't just barge in a group of friends and sit next to them. I'll probably come out as some physco who needs some special medical attention.

My mind finally settled on an empty table at the back towards a corner.
So guess what i did?

Yup you're right i made my way to the table and plopped my stuff down.

Taking my headphones out and securing it on my head 'midnight memories' by one direction started to play. Aaaah how i miss them when they were together.

Anyway i then begun eating whilst stalking a few celebretites whilst sitting in a secluded place. The music did pretty well in droning out all the chatters  that when a person plopped down oppisite to me on my table i didn't notice.

After demolishing my fries i decided to do the same to my burger. But just when i took a bite out of it and begun to chew my gazed fixed on a familier set of ocean blue eyes.

And that's when i begun to choke.

Shit when did he come here and what the hell is he doing in my table however i couldn't voice any of my thoughts as i was on the verge of dying by choking.

My coughing and watery eyes caught his attention since he made his way towards me and started smacking my back. Okay not exactly smacking. He was just rubbing it trying to make me feel at ease which failed epicly may I add.

He handed me his water bottle which i gladly gulped down since my life at that moment was more important than my pride of drinking from his water bottle.

My life sucks big time

Once i calmed down there was mascara running down my face. Ugh why today? Why did these tears have to escape and why did i have to embarrass myself by choking.

"You okay?" He asked while i packed my stuff up ready to head to the bathroom to fix my damn face. Makeup is sometimes really annoying-scratch that-It's always annoying

"Sorry about that." I appologized ignoring his question. Of course im not okay. Like come on a minute ago i was fighting for my life. How the hell am i supposed to be okay.

"About what?" He asked with cofusion written bold on his forehead.

"About drinking your water" i pointed towards his water. "And for choking" i mumbled.

Why did i have to choke? To be honest it's his fault. He just came and sat down on my table without even warning me know and when i looked up, i was in for a shock. So it's not my fault it's his.

"It's fine, as long as you're alright," He muttered under his breathe, almost unaudible. Like i said almost, so that means i still heard it.

"Why are you even here?" I asked a little too harshly. I swear i didn't mean to sound rude or anything but i guess my tone said otherwise.

"Why? Do i need your permission?" He snapped sounding just as rude.