Chapter 1: Time for a change

Seeing as i'm no-one, school's not something i'm worried about as long as my grades are stable.

My summer holiday-well i don't know if you'd call lazing around at home a holiday and doing practically nothing was literally toture.

Oh how I'd wish to go abroad but much to my dismay my parents can't be bothered to act like normal parents.

Their too busy enjoying themselves in LA, New york, Alabama, France, Italy- you get the point right. Therefore i'm stuck at home whilst they enjoy their 1 month date.

So it's just me and netflix most of the time.

You may wonder why i don't invite people over and what not. The thing is it's not that easy.

I've had a lot of people ditch me just for popularity, ignore me for the sake of it, bully me just for attention-i rather not carry on thank you very much.

Being separated from primary school friends was actually really hard since they'd all see each other whilst i'd be in a place, with God knows what kind of people, trying to make new friends

Lets just say that the 'friend' bussiness didn't go so well.

Yup i'm still friendless and it's actually really embarrassing since i'm in my senior year and still a loner but don't sweat it i'm kinda used to it.
Sure sometime it gets a bit awkward but it's not the end of the world and i'm sure i'll live.

But i do have a cousin who i consider as my bestfriend since we hang out majority of the time outside of school. (She doesn't go to my school).

She's the bubbly kind of person. Like seriously when you're around her your mood instantly goes up 100× more.

God am i lucky or what to be hanging out wih her.

She's just a side character to my story but then again i'm a side character to her too, so we're even.

Tomorrow is the first day of our seniot year. One last year then we're out of that hell and i'd be lying if i said that im not excited to leave. I literally can't wait. I hate the place anyway, it's basically toture.

This year i want it to be different, a good one, i want to be different, which is pretty much impossible, since i say this every year.

Right at this very moment me and Danielle aka my bestfriend are flicking through netfliz bored out of our minds aswell as paralized since we've been sitting in the counch for seven freaking hours. It's now two in the afternoon and school starts tomorrow.

"Hey Dani?" I said out of the blue whilst keeping my gaze fixed to the TV.

"Mhmm" She hummed ubsentmindly.

"I want to be different this year" i said now looking at her. There was this twinkle in her eyes like what i just said was unbelievable.

"AAAAH MAKEOVERRRRR!" She screamed jumping up and down on the counch.

***
Before i knew it i was being pulled pushed, dragged and shoved by her everywhere.

Mall after mall, i don't know how her legs aren't tired yet. We've been shopping all day with a dozen bags in our hands and their all mine.

She took this really seriously huh.

"OH MY GOSH!" she screamed. Shes still excited, whilst my legs are killing me, how is she not tired yet?

"What?" I groaned. I need my bed right now.

"We're going to dye your hair!" She said with excitement clearly present in her tone. She didn't even ask if i wanted to dye my hair.