|H.A.W.U.T.H.I pt 2 (continued)|

Yalllllll , I'm so sorry for the long ass wait , but it's because I was just going through some things , like applying to colleges and things of that sort . But I've been working on my writing and I think that I'm much better now than what I was before . I also just want to say that I no longer want Keith or Demetrius , or have a secret obsession with them (well maybe Demetrius a little bit cause that's bae) . But I will still continue to write this book about them because it's fun and I see that it really entertains some of y'all . Thanks for listening and I hope y'all enjoy this . 🧡

As Keith leaned in , Y/N looked at him with a worried expression on her face . She didn't want to do this with Keith , knowing that her very best and only friend was basically in a rElaTiONsHiP with him . "Keith I don't think we should do this ." Y/N stated , pausing him in his tracks . "Well why not ?" Keith asked . He looked as if he was frustrated ; sexually that is .

"Because you're dating my bestfriend . I can't do that to her . " Keith looked at her as if he was ready to lose it . "Listen . I don't give a fuck about Kimberly . I've always wanted you , Y/N . And I promise you that ." Keith lied . As you can probably tell by now , Keith was a player . He was also hiding another secret that nobody knew except for him and his friends of course .

"Please Y/N , just let me do this . I promise I'll make you feel good ." Keith spoke . Y/N twaddled her fingers around before speaking . "Ugh fine but just don't g-" she was cut off by Keith kissing her once more . She moaned in his mouth , showing him that she liked it and wanted more . He roamed his hands all over her body , stopping once he got to her ass . Keith then groaned and gave it a quick slap once he realized how fat it was . Y/N squealed from the slap and flipped Keith over before climbing onto his lap , while kissing him even more passionately than she already was .

She kissed all over Keith's neck , leaving bite marks and hickeys all over it before moving down and kissing all over his chest . Keith groaned once more as he watched her go to work , pleasuring him more than ever . As Y/N reached his v-line , she made it her duty to leave even more hickeys there , so she could prove to him that he was really hers .

--

"You're my little slut?" Keith whispered in her ear as he pounded her from the back . At this point , they were in the corner of Keith's bedroom , standing up . Y/N had one of her legs propped up on a chair that sat right in front of him , and her hands laid on the wall above her head .

"Yes daddy !" She moaned loudly before looking over at the camera once more . The red light shining in her face creeped her out a bit , but she decided to let it go . She thought about how good Keith was fucking her , and how she didn't want him to stop . "Keith baby please , go harder ."

He pushed Y/N off of him and turned her around before picking her up and lifting her onto the wall . Her back leaned against the wall as he grabbed her legs and held them in the air as well , before telling her "Go ahead , slide it back in baby girl ." Y/N's eyes rolled back from the words he spoke and she slid him back into her pussy , doing as he told her .

Keith looked down at his creamy covered dick while he fucked her senseless against the wall , causing Y/N to scream to the top of her lungs . "F-FUCKKK KEITHHH!" He berried his face into the crook of her neck , sucking and slurping on her beautiful smooth sun kissed and glowy skin .

The room was hot , and felt as if it was damn near 90 degrees . Y/N looked down at the focused male who was penetrating her , before jumping down and getting on the bed , spreading her legs wide open as if she were doing a split in the air . Keith groaned before entering himself back in her , penetrating so deep that he felt the back of her walls . This sensation felt so good to him , that Keith thought he was going to plant a baby inside her .

He cupped her face and kissed her as he went deeper and deeper each stroke , while pounding into her all at once . Y/N couldn't take it anymore , she creamed all over his dick , and played with herself , before coming once more . "Keith pleaaaaseeee I can't take it anymore !!" She moaned as she looked up at him , biting his lip while staring at her .

As he went deeper and deeper , his strokes started to get sloppy , and his groans got louder. "Fuuuuckkk I'm boutta come , get on your knees ." Y/N did as she was told , and got on her knees as she watched Keith stoke himself as he looked up at the ceiling . A couple of seconds later , he came all over her face and boobs , and she swirled her tongue around happily before winking at him .

Suddenly , Keith got a phone call . He rushed over to his phone before looking at Y/N , asking her to go into the bathroom to rinse herself off . When Y/N went into the bathroom , Keith answered the phone call , in a worried tone . "H-hello ?" "You got some new content for me or what ? You know we haven't gotten anything from you lately and I don't want you getting fired Keith ." Keith's boss , Cameron spoke over the phone . Keith looked up to the ceiling , wondering if he really wanted to go through with this .

He thought about it for a couple of seconds , before answering with "Yeah , i'll edit it and send it to you . Just let me know when you're going to release it ." "Aight bye , see you later on at the club nigga ." Cameron spoke , with a simple chuckle behind it . "Whatever . Bye ." Keith went and sat on his bed , still naked , before palming his face . He didn't want to embarrass Y/N , and he damn sure didn't want to hurt her . But he knew that if he went through with this , that he would most definitely be doing that .

Keith was deep in his thoughts , really trying to figure out what he was going to do , but it all made it worse when Y/N walked out of the bathroom in one of his large T-shirts asking "Who was that ?" . Keith sighed loudly , before looking at the wall and thinking "what the fuck did I get myself into?"

To be continued ..