// F o u r . // H.A.W.U.T.H.I (preview)//

The abbreviation stands for "he ain't who you think he is ." 😭 Enjoy y'all !

--

Y/N sat in her room staring out the window as she waited for her brother , Brandon to arrive home . It was the last day of school , and he told her that he was planning on bringing some people over to celebrate their last day of high school . Y/N knew that a "couple of people" actually meant a lot - as in a big ass party , so she decided to call her bestfriend over ; Kimberly .

"Y/N baby !" She yelled over the phone . Y/N chuckled at the girls crazy nickname she gave to her . "I need you to come over today . Brandon's having some friends over - and I know by some friends he means 10 apposed of 5 . So get dressed , come over , and look sexy ." Kimberly laughed and stated "Oop ! You looking for a boyfriend huh?! Nah I'm just kidding , I'll be there . " before hanging up .
Y/N got up out of her bed and went into her personal bathroom . She showered , got dressed and did her makeup before doing her hair as well . Y/N wasn't popular in school , but her family had a hell of a lot of money - and she wore all of the finest clothes . But besides that , she was also fine as hell . Despite the fact that she wasn't popular - a lot of boys wanted her because of her body shape and how she carried herself . She had the perfect boobs , smallest stomach , and the fattest ass . She was a bad bitch without even trying .

"Damn !" Y/N yelled before continuing "I look good." She smirked .

She walked over to her closet and put on a pair of nude red bottoms before sitting on her bed

She walked over to her closet and put on a pair of nude red bottoms before sitting on her bed . A couple of minutes later , she got a text from her beloved bestfriend - telling her to come downstairs .

--

"Y/N what the fuck are you wearing ?!" Brandon yelled . He stood in front of her as she stood at the door , letting Kimberly in . She looked gorgeous . She wore a black strapless that stopped in the middle of her thighs with black heels , and her hair in long black curls . "You said you were having friends over . And I know you Brandon . 'Friends' to you is like 20 people ." He rolled his eyes and followed her as she walked into the kitchen area . "Well I don't want my boys seeing you like that . Go change . Now ." He said sternly . "Nigga you ain't my daddy ! " she chuckled . She started to run away from Brandon as he began to chase her out of anger , but quickly stopped when there was a knock at the door .

"I'm coming!" He yelled . He ran over to the door and when he opened it - there stood 5 boys . "Yo wassup my nigga ?! Where the bitches at?!" One yelled . He was short and caramel toned , with a beard that proved how much of a pussy eater he was . "Algee shut yo bitch ass up . You wasn't getting none anyways - if there were bitches ." Another one stated . He stood at about 5'10 and also had a beard . Except he was milk chocolate toned , and a bit cuter . "Algee , Woody , Luke , Elijah , and Keith . If ya'll don't get y'all punk asses in he got damn house ." Brandon spoke . The other three boys walked in and they were even better looking than the other two . Y/N and Kimberly's jaws dropped at the sight .

"Mmm .. fresh meat ." One of them mumbled . He was the tallest one out of all of them - standing at about 6'2 . He was light , and had light brown eyes with freckles . He wore a pair of red and white striped yeezy's , black ripped jeans , and a white tank top . As he licked his lips he revealed his gold grills that laid perfectly on his bottom row of teeth . Y/N was completely drooling over this boy . Brandon looked over to her and immediately took her into a pantry in their kitchen . "Y/N I see you practically drooling over my friend Keith . I'm just gonna tell you now , he ain't who you think he is . That boy is different , and I'm talking about DIFFERENT . He will turn you into a monster . Believe me ." He stated . Y/N was completely scared at this moment , and didn't know what the fuck was going on . All she knew was that she was curious . And she was going to find out what was up with this boy .

--

Oop .