Lets find Natsu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again my muse's!! here is da second chapter. enjoy! ;)

Lucy's POV:

I bawled on the hard wood floor. why did Natsu leave? he said it was because of me. what did I do? I remembered the white note. I pulled it out of my jean pocket. I unfolded it and read:

Dear Lucy,

Would you like to go out with me?

From
Natsu

I stared at the note. my eyes widened as I realized, he saw me helping Gray. he probably thought... I started crying again. I ran off to my apartment. I jumped on my bed and started to cry. Natsu left and it's my fault. I might never see him again. I was helping Gray. I really liked Natsu, but... it seems all I did was break his heart.

Natsu's POV:

I trudged through the forest. I kept walking until I tripped over a root. "Hey fella. need some help?" a voice laughed. I looked up to see three men, all pointing knives at my head. "Here, we'll let you go, IF, you give us all you have."
"you really want to mess with me?" I growled. they laughed. "and what are you going to do?" One of them asked. "this." I snarled. I leaped into the air. "I was planning on waiting for a mission before I test this move out but, I'm not in a good mood." I snarled. they looked up at me, holding they're knives in shaking hands. "FIRE DRAGON...." I roared, my hand bursting into flames. "SNAKE!!!!!" A stream of fire shot down at them, taking the form of a raging snake. it slammed down sending them flying. the fire snake reared up, into a striking stance. the thugs screamed, running away. "I'm not in a mood to let you get away!" I snarled. I leaped up into the air, the fire snake shot out at them, hitting one of the men directly in the back. he shot forwards, face planting in the ground. the flaming snake dissolved. "FIRE DRAGON,,," I growled. "ROAR" flames escaped my mouth, hitting both the thugs, knocking them out. I continued walking, not looking back.

Gray's POV:

Natsu, why did you leave? what could of happened that made you so angry, you had to leave? he told me yesterday he liked someone in the guild, but who? Juvia snapped me back to reality. "Gray-Sama, what's wrong?" She Asked. "Natsu left... I hate to admit it, but, he was my best friend." I cried. "Gray-Sama, what were you going to ask me?" she asked. "I was going to ask you out on a date." I mumbled. she tackled me into a hug. "OH GREY-SAMA! YESYESYESYESYES!" she screeched. I smiled a small smile.

Lucy's POV:

I woke to a knock on the door. I dragged myself out of bed and opened the door. Happy jumped at me hugging me tightly. he started crying his eyes out. "Wha-Wha-Wha-Why did Natsu leave!!!??!" the cat screeched. I carried him over to my bed and set him down. "i think, it's because of me.." I whispered. the little blue cat looked up at me, rubbing his eyes. "oh, did you turn him down?" he whimpered. "what?" I asked confused. "Natsu said he was finally gonna ask you out, did you turn him down?" the cat cried. "no. I think he saw me helping Gray."

"Why would he leave because you helped Gray?" he asked. "because I was helping him practice to ask Juvia out, and we hugged, then fake kissed."
"Oh" the cat mumbled and curled up into a ball. 'Natsu loved you ever since we met you." happy mumbled. I looked out the window. so he really loved me this whole time? I only started liking him after the Edolas incident. maybe if I never met him, he wouldn't be so heart broken. I clapped my hands together. "Alright cat! lets go get Natsu back!"

HOPE YOU ENJOYED. will Natsu come back to fairytail? Will Lucy find Natsu before he's gone forever? All will be revealed in the next chapter! criticizing is welcomed!